• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Divinity: The Seven Holy Gems RP

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
((I gotta go soon too. By the way, hate to see everyone, including myself, losing inspiration. I know I'm often not on, and it can be slow going at times, but please stick with me on this. Trust me, once this is all over, you won't regret it.

And, Dagger needs to come back, but he'll be able to see/hear/smell what's going on, so he'll know to return.))

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
((Heheh....Mono, you called Thomas Will earlier.))

Thomas slowly walked into one of the rooms, slowly and steady. His eyes were wide and he moved as if he were in a trance. He sat on the bed, fully clothed, and looked around the room. He got up and grabbed a mirror by a table. Terrified, he held it up and looked at himself. His hair was slightly a shade darker, and his skin paler. If that was even possible. He knew it would eventually go back to the way it was before, but Thomas still felt his hands tremble and watched as the mirror fell to the ground with a crash. He just stood there motionless, repeating the same thing in a hushed tone.

"I killed a man, and will more." He knew what awaited him if he practiced the art of magic further more.

((Man Tommy, way to go full way insane. He is going to snap out of it soon, so don't worry.))

Last edited:

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Olivia walked with the others up the stares and watched as Thomas went into one of he rooms, looking a little uneasy. She decided to go into the other room, but looked back at Lance and smiled.

"Which room are you going in? We only have two rooms and...5 of us? I guess? And um...yea!"

She didn't mean to sound so...weird. Or awkward. But Lance was really the only person she had talked to so far, and he seemed pretty nice. And the only other girl here had decided to remain outside. Might as well try to make a friend wherever she could.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Lance weakly smiled back her. She was quite a beautiful girl, in his opinion. He shyly looked away for a moment. Despite the sentence she said was... odd... she seemed cheerful and sincere. "...Right." He said simply as he finally looked into her crimson eyes, "I'm... sort of waiting to see how everyone else reacts to all this... I guess." He paused, "...Waiting and watching."

(Lance is still completely worthless XD)

((Heheh....Mono, you called Thomas Will earlier.))

((...eroops o_O how did that happen? Lol XD Sorry!))

Kirinen sighed, her breath carrying in the cool night. The stars flickered, and for a long moment she watched them, her ice-blue eyes scanning the dark sky. There was one certain star... it was almost always out, if she could only find it...

A brief smile flickered on her face, her comfort warming her jut slightly. There it was. It was always there--faint, far-off, but it was always there. She'd followed that star home many nights... in more ways than one.

Once again, she shuddered in the cold. Really, she should be moving around, trying to keep warm. But she couldn't bring herself to.

After a moment, she held her hands together, leaving a pocket of space in-between them. Any bystanders would then claim, later, that her fingers seemed to glow, as if there was some sort of strange light, some abnormal fire, within her hands.

((...This post is really just for me. Kind of making Kirinen's core existence a defined thing in this RP. Silver might get the reference(s?), though ^^))

Lord Carlisle

Two men covered in black garb walked up to the house of Frank Johnson.

"Dang, Joey, that barfight done got me cut across the knee! Can't hardly stand walkin'!"

The other man snorted. "I reckon ya'll gotta be a softie to complain about THAT. I nearly got the life trampled out of me leavin' that there tavern!" He pointed across the street to the front side of the dilapidated building.

"Lucky thing this house is right across from the tavern, Joey! We can avenge our family without hardly walkin' ten paces!" And with that, the man burst into a stupid laughter.

The other man boxed him in the ear. "Hush your mouth!" He turned around, eyeing for witnesses. It was dark out, and he could barely make out the figure of someone leaning against the tavern.

"Joey! It's a witness!"

The so-called Joey sneered. "That's just a woman! No harm can come from her!"

And with that, Joey withdrew a match from his pocket. He lit it, and watched the flame glow. "Well, Jesse..." the man spoke to the air, "I reckon the death of a few Johnsons ought to avenge your taken life."

And with that, the man dropped the match onto the home. The fire caught onto the rotting wood of the front door and quickly spread from there. As the flames grew, the two men scurried off into the night.

((...o_O
OH YESSSS
GO, KIRINEN))

When Kirinen heard the men's voices, she looked up, closing her fists to extinguish the fire in her hands. She rose her head just slightly, ice-blue eyes piercing the night, then lowered it quickly when the subject matter turned to her.

But she could feel it when the match struck, making her blood rush and her heart beat faster... She always knew when there was fire. It resonated within her, calling to her, begging her to join it.

And of course she could feel it when it set the entire house aflame. She rose her head, surprise lighting her face and making her eyes widen. In seconds she'd pushed away from the wall, and was running to the blaze at top speed, not even thinking, not hesitation--knowing what she had to do, but not if she could do it.

She only prayed that the others didn't wake as she shoved the door open, making it disintegrate into ashes, and hurled herself into the flames.

Lord Carlisle

((Whoa, whoa, whoa! Love the enthusiasm, but the other heroes need to get in on the action too! So, please don't save the day in the next post or anything.))

((Whoa, whoa, whoa! Love the enthusiasm, but the other heroes need to get in on the action too! So, please don't save the day in the next post or anything.))

(('Course not. Kirinen's just being a pyromaniac. She can't do it alone, she'll go crazy... crazier. And yeha, it's only fair to get others involved. Besides, if someone were to catch her throwing herself at a burning building... hehe ^^))

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Thomas stood in the room. Nobody else had followed him in, so he was alone. He glanced out his window and saw an easy red glow. Thomas walked towards it, the way he had been all night, and opened the foggy window. The heat made him pull away, but he walked again towards the window and shielded his eyes. The sight made him snap out his haze.

"Fire..." he whispered, then much louder. "Fire! Fire!" Thomas ran from the room to find Olivia and Lance talking. "There is a fire across the street!"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Holy ****, a couple of idiots just set the house across the street on fire! And then Kirinen had the brilliant idea to run into the building. Bravo, Kirinen, bravo. Sadly, she was one of those special chosen heroes, so Dagger couldn;t just let her die. Also, he wanted the chance to chew her out for her idiocy. So he ran in after her. Like the idiot he was.

((I have no idea where I'm going with this, I might even delete this, but GAH DAGGER HAD TO DO SOMETHING AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DOOOO! :cry:))

Holy ****, a couple of idiots just set the house across the street on fire! And then Kirinen had the brilliant idea to run into the building. Bravo, Kirinen, bravo. Sadly, she was one of those special chosen heroes, so Dagger couldn;t just let her die. Also, he wanted the chance to chew her out for her idiocy. So he ran in after her. Like the idiot he was.

((I have no idea where I'm going with this, I might even delete this, but GAH DAGGER HAD TO DO SOMETHING AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DOOOO! :cry:))

No, keep it. I want SOMEONE to know for sure that she's a pyro, and I've been messing around with how Kirinen and Dagger would work as friends for a while now. I'd love to see it flourish with a kind-of secret. ^^))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom