• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The Dark Interloper War Project

Hey guys. After finally getting a copy of the Hyrule Historia I've be come increasingly interested in the Dark Interloper War. Twilight Princess being one of the most prominent titles in my Zelda Gaming career always left me wondering about these twili. My young self would ask "Are they Demons? Who are those Dark Links?" Over the years I've come to understand more. As I know there are quite a few ways to make a Zelda Game I thought why don't I make one. One problem is that I have never done this before, I have little idea to start and I need a team to work with. Right now I have a few very small ideas and I'm hoping you guys could add yours to mine.

I'm thinking that in this game you should play as one of the Dark Interlopers, their magic should be reminiscent of the Fused Shadows and Midna's "hair" attacks and that we should have Link and his mother escaping like what is said in OoT. That's about it for now.

I've been looking at magic users and one thing caught my eye, Twinrova seems to be wearing similar clothing, particularly the sleeves, to Zant. So we should probably base our designs off of those two characters.

Last edited:

TMLink76240

Travis Mask
My story-line I'm in the process of making, could form as a good background(being a background to several segments of each timeline, including before the split). Although, as of now, I only have two pieces(one from '07 and a segment from a few weeks ago that I've created). I'm planning on taking the mechanics that come-up on my topic and create a magnificent storyline. There are more details on my topic; here's a link if you wish to check-it-out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom