• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Crulest of Jokes... :(

Rishian

The Meat Shield
So I found a youtube video about a Zelda movie...
Stupid April Fools jokes!
It definately made me weep a little when I saw it was a joke.. I would have loved to have seen that movie!

Last edited by a moderator:

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Haha, I remember this.
It caused quite a ruckus, but still worth a laugh.
Personally I would never want a real LoZ movie.
I just know that they won't be able to get it right and it'll come out as a disaster....much like the LoZ fan movie
:P
Although, I have to admit, I've never laughed quite as hard as I did when I saw the fan movie along with some people from /v/.
LAUNCH THE FLAMING LOG.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Actually, I didn't like this trailer at all. It looked nice but it would have been more believeable if they fallowed OoT's plot better. Link didn't look like Link, Zelda's ears looked fake, Zelda and Link begin as adults(thus, no child dungeons), Link found his tunic inside the ToT instead of wearing it as traditional kokiri clothing, did he get the silver gauntlents with the tunic instead of finding them in the Spirit Temple?, I'm pretty sure the spider at the 2:01 mark is Armogohma from TP, and finally, WHERE IS NAVI!!!

Personally, I'd prefer an anime if Nintendo ever makes a Zelda movie. It would help with the ears and they wouldn't have to search for the right actors.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
I think a modern Zelda cartoon could work as long as we keep Link silent this time.
This might seem difficult to do, but if I recall correctly, Samurai Jack was silent most of the time, and that cartoon was amazing.
Actually, I wouldn't mind the Zelda cartoon having the same animation as Samurai Jack either...

Also: Awwwh, I was going to find the LoZ fan movie and post it for giggles, but Nintendo found out that they were making money off it so they had to take it down....
Ah well, I'm sure there's a download of it somewhere....I would want it for laughs....

B

BlackDragon88

I thought it was kinda cruel but then I thought if they did make it What would be the plot?
It was a April fools joke every joke on that day is cruel! Dont ask how I know..,

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
I agree that this would be a good idea, but I dont want LoZ made into a movie because If they mess up IT WILL BE PERMENATLY SCARRED. remeber the 'super mario brother's movie'? *shudder* never again!

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Hahah, I actually enjoyed the Super Mario movie, though parts of it scared me.
But, then again, I was 4 when I watched it, so I guess I liked a lot of things at 4.

R

Rarulla6

...I can't actually watch Zelda fan movies, trailers, etc. without twitching.XD As much as I love Zelda and respect those who attempt film adaptions of LoZ, I just can't watch any of it without laughing or groaning.@.@

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Oh my goodness. I remember when I first saw this, I was excited at first, but then when I saw how the characters looked, boy, I started to rant. I was so hoping that this wasn't going to be the actual LoZ movie that was going to come out. Imagine my relief when I found out that it wasn't.

When they actually do(and if they do) come out with an LoZ movie, hopefully the characters' costumes and the story will be considerably better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom