• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Confession Thread *SERIOUS REPLIES*

Fig

The Altruist
Whenever I laugh really hard, I tend to wheeze as I'm laughing so because of that I tend to laugh even harder when others point it out and laugh along side me. :xd: If you guys want a reference of how it sounds, listen to the end of Mario's laugh. :xd:
[video=youtube;JQPPbi_kGLI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQPPbi_kGLI[/video]

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Whenever I laugh really hard, I tend to wheeze as I'm laughing so because of that I tend to laugh even harder when others point it out and laugh along side me. :xd: If you guys want a reference of how it sounds, listen to the end of Mario's laugh. :xd:
[video=youtube;JQPPbi_kGLI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQPPbi_kGLI[/video]
Now I know what I'm gonna try to make you do next time we call ;)

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I honestly don't like The Beatles. I see no value in any of their music.

I know they are very inspirational, but I just don't really like them.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I confess that I just want it to be July already. Not just because I'll be graduated and done with the hell of my high school, but also because it will be nice out. Also, Circus Week is in July. I'm looking forward to playing first part this year with my flute friends and filling in for first chair when needed. Zeldathon also happens during July so that's always a good time. I'm planning to take a road trip after Circus Week is over. I really just want to be done and over with all these things that are inhibiting me for being able to go places and have an adventure.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I hate England, it's weather, the idiot people (not everyone), the scenery, the lack of opportunities.

Role on New Zealand in a couple of months. I'm getting impatient now.

I used to have extremely rigid moral convictions when it came to certain lifestyles when it comes to animals and how to raise them, and now I've found that my morality has become a lot more gray in those areas. I'm still vegetarian, and my basic principles haven't changed, but the ways I believe in those principles have to varying degrees. Like how I used to be 110% anti-fur, but now occasionally use vintage fur I find at my local thrift store in crafts.

I honestly don't like The Beatles. I see no value in any of their music.

I know they are very inspirational, but I just don't really like them.

Their music's alright, but not the best.

Am I insane if I confess I actually like to watch Spongebob?

You're not alone. I only watch the first four seasons, though.

And I'm gonna make a new confession. I'm an introvert.......

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
And I'm gonna make a new confession. I'm an introvert.......

Trust me, there is nothing wrong with being an introvert. There are a few members here that I also know are introverts, including myself. We may not be known as society's finest, but what we are called as nothing to do with our actual value:)

Sometimes, when I need to do a speech or something, I fake my confidence completely. I'll act like I know exactly what I'm doing, but in all honesty, I'm just winging it.

Another thing, I'm extremely bad with trusting people. I have a really hard time even trusting my closest friends about some of the dumbest things, such as who I may have a crush on.

Also, I freaking love "Let it Go" from Frozen.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I have a really hard time even trusting my closest friends about some of the dumbest things, such as who I may have a crush on.

This is the most rational approach to this situation, I've made the mistake of telling my closest friends who I have a crush on far too many times before. Worst mistakes of my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom