• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Confession Thread *SERIOUS REPLIES*

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
My whole life I've been mostly surrounded by white skinned people. When I see a black person, I can't help but find it odd. Like, I don't hate black people or anything, but I find thier presence to be... I don't know how to say it. Peculiar? It's just I'm not really used to it, so when I do see it it's like, "huh, that's a black guy/girl." I hope this isn't coming off as ignorant or offensive, this is really hard to describe...

you would hate to live in my area then

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I've never wanted kids. Still really don't think I do. But sometimes when I see kids being awesome, I want one.

Sheik

:the:
Called it. Rule 30.

I believe you're thinking of Rule 33, not Rule 30.

So, um, on topic. I've fantasized - albeit subconsciously - about myself getting gravely injured, and merely for the sake of attention. I didn't quite realize it until now, but I do sometimes imagine myself in a situation where I am hurt badly - there's a lot of blood - and that somehow wins me popularity and admiration. "Wow, he was in that accident". "Wow, he lost all that blood". I never inflict it upon myself, and I never die. It's always an accident.

I find it utterly childish, so I don't think I have a problem. If it doesn't somehow develop into actual self-harming, i.e. cutting, then I'll consider it all the random thoughts of an over-imaginative child. If I had to guess, these thoughts are probably not uncommon with many people. But there are still times where I can't get off my mind the car that runs over my leg or the knife that lands in my arm.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !

So, um, on topic. I've fantasized - albeit subconsciously - about myself getting gravely injured, and merely for the sake of attention. I didn't quite realize it until now, but I do sometimes imagine myself in a situation where I am hurt badly - there's a lot of blood - and that somehow wins me popularity and admiration. "Wow, he was in that accident". "Wow, he lost all that blood". I never inflict it upon myself, and I never die. It's always an accident.

I find it utterly childish, so I don't think I have a problem. If it doesn't somehow develop into actual self-harming, i.e. cutting, then I'll consider it all the random thoughts of an over-imaginative child. If I had to guess, these thoughts are probably not uncommon with many people. But there are still times where I can't get off my mind the car that runs over my leg or the knife that lands in my arm.

Don't worry sometimes yes I find myself doing the same thing.

Salem

SICK

Sometimes I simply enjoy having pain just for the sake of it.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection

I think that everyone has these kinds of fantasies at some point.

Kybyrian

Oh jeez, I'm glad you guys are crazy, too, because I thought I was the only one who did stuff like that.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I tend to let down my friends far too often. I never seem to know what to do to help them. Irl a lot of people don't like me, I think I'm starting to realize why...

CheyRose

CheyAnne
Forgive me Father, for I have sinned... I did not save when I played Majora's Mask last and I have no idea what I'm trying to do atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom