• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
On another note, I can't shake the feeling that Scarlet Spider might be someone that isn't able to post in the thread normally right now. It feels kinda wrong.

I really want SS to be Numbers, just to prove there is a way to overcome exile. But other than that, who else do we know either really enjoys playing a character or may have a posting restriction?

pretty sure its numbers

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
And so what if you've gotten more mafia killed? Is that you indirectly saying you should get town pants and absolute trust? No? Thats what I thought.

Hey, I'm just saying I've been helpful which is what you originally said I wasn't doing. You're the one twisting it because you know I have.

So shame on you for assuming I was placing you on a similar level as SMS, and shame on you for how you've chosen to respond to that by how you're being.
She was assuming because she literally said those unnecessary words. Its one thing to be wrong and point it out. How she did it was unnecessary, and to act like I've been how she describes first is fittingly applied to her and her response.
As I said earlier, much earlier, I'm skeptical of trusting anyone that closely tied to SMS. More so Minish now with her uncalled for response and leveling outed Mafia in her favor (as if to say she should be rewarded for it).
Thats what started it. If she can't mind herself, then she gets what she deals out.

Telling me to mind myself is way more rude than anything I've said. You keep talking like I need be put in my place or something. I don't have to talk the way you or anyone else wants me to.

That first post was me telling you to leave me out of it. You probably wouldn't have thought it rude if I had just said "Yo leave me out of it. I didn't know anything about that ability". Which is the exact same thing I said, just with more flare. The second post was more rude because your reply was condescending. I'm not gonna sit around and let someone talk down on me and just take it.

Also, shaming me like I'm a ****ing child. Lmao.

Suffice it to say, at the end of it all, she's doing no one any favors by protecting the Jackal. Well, except for the Jackal.

Unless you know something I don't you have no way of knowing if that's true or not.

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Basic mafia strat is give town all the information and let them decide collectively how to proceed. Min keeps using towns interest as an excuse to not reveal information, taking that out of the equation while simultaneously making her important enough for town to let her act unhindered. On a base level I'd say it speaks to her not being town.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Zinger didn't specify, it just says there will be a turning point in the game, at which she'll have to choose if she loves me or not.

this isn't filling me with a lot of confidence. It sounds like if you end up not being loved or otherwise end up being scum for one reason or another then we'll have a massive thorn in our side at best and might just lose the game at worst depending on how your power scaling actually works and whether or not we'll know that you turned evil (presumably you'll say she fell in love with you even if she didn't, i don't know if she'll have any motive to lie).

It seems to me like you're a ticking timebomb and that you becoming town requires things to happen that we, and apparently even you don't fully understand.

Can you tell us what happens if we lynch you?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Basic mafia strat is give town all the information and let them decide collectively how to proceed. Min keeps using towns interest as an excuse to not reveal information, taking that out of the equation while simultaneously making her important enough for town to let her act unhindered. On a base level I'd say it speaks to her not being town.
she literally outed the entire mafia team and probably roleblocked them last night, how is that not giving information in town’s interest

I never originally said you weren't helpful.

Which alludes to PK being truthful in that respect to what he claimed. Unlike Minish or even SMS taking the opportunity to mention that bit on their own, it took PK offering it up under rapid fire questioning.

Why attribute truthfulness to only SMS when PK was proven right wrt to SMS?

That's what I originally said. You'd know that if you actually cared (which seems not to be the case other than you creating discord whether it be intentional or not).

In any event, you're wrong. If anything, your helpfulness (which, btw was mitigated by CL being rezed and you not sharing everything you know while advocating for not lynching the Jackal) is being balanced out by what i just said.

Furthermore, your original response wasn't "with flare". Its style is what made you rude and abrupt. Or are you above being perceived by others in a way you dislike? No matter. In any event, I perceived your brutish response rather justly and responded simply by stating I dont know what you do or don't know. If you want to consider such a simple statement as rude/condescending, then I've got nothing for you other than what I already leveled at you.

Gameplay-wise, you're not being town helpful. Argument-wise, you and I will just have to get over it, now wont we princess?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
What if she loves the evil side of you?
It doesn't work like that.

Can you tell us what happens if we lynch you?
In that case, I can't be redeemed, and I'll resurrect after being lynched and just be an endless threat because with subsequemt death, I'll just clone myself to escape death again. I'm sute maybe there is some way to neutralize me, but if not I'll actually be a thorn in your side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom