• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
why didn't you use your free rumor mill at the start of today?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
he's not, as far as i can tell. CL's coming back to his life is implied by flavour to be part of his own role probably.

PK is claiming that SMS can revive any dead player in the game (like say doc) as a mafia-aligned clone.

even if that’s true I don’t think SMS can do that while playing in his townie state though

we can prolly still disrupt and kill him if something indicating he’s anti-town even happens

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
even if that’s true I don’t think SMS can do that while playing in his townie state though

we can prolly still disrupt and kill him if something indicating he’s anti-town even happens
Why do you think he really is town right now and didn't lie about that?

Skystone

I, Chocobo

Why are you so convinced that SMS is town-state? It's one untrustworthy claim versus another. CL getting resurrected means that SMS has effectively (regardless of what you think he might have intended) done nothing productive or actually useful for town.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
You.

Do you not find it convenient that the one name SMS agreed to out was immediately brought back to life?
I don’t and I already explained why
Minish had already asked us to vote Poy which implies SMS had already told her the scum team. That shows he was willing to cooperate from the very beginning. If one had put two and two together we could’ve gone after Poy instead, we chose Lunch because we wanted.

Unless you have any evidence that SMS knows their roles in details, you’re being way more opportunistic than me into jumping in half baked theories to find a narrative that isn’t what’s been happening

I don't know if he has two separate states. I think he might have two separate win-cons, or he might be lying about it.

You could, except that he grows more powerful every turn. Again, not quite sure how.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I don't believe anyone would admit, to you or anybody else, that they have the power to resurrect dead mafia members. I know that's something I would keep to myself, regardless of how much I trusted the person I was talking to.

PK could certainly be lying. Honestly there's a lot of WIFOM being created here. But if there's even a shred of a chance PK is telling the truth, keeping SMS alive would be a really bad idea.

Do you still have role related reasons to keep SMS alive? I thought you had been cured?

Well then why would he admit it to PK in that case? Lol.

I do have reasons to keep the Jackal alive. I'm being a bit vague with stuff because I don't know what exactly I can say. But give what I was told by the Jackal I could believe that CL possibly had that ability due to being a clone.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
am I talking to walls

the fact minish had already tried to tell us who one of the mafia was waaaay before SMS got outed shows he was at least partially willing to cooperate with town
SMS seemingly has the ability to align with whoever he wants to at any time, and that lines up with what he said to us Day 1. I think just trusting him without considering everything that's been said today is dangerous and anti-town.

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
am I talking to walls

the fact minish had already tried to tell us who one of the mafia was waaaay before SMS got outed shows he was at least partially willing to cooperate with town
Eh, I don't trust Minish. But that might have been HER goodwill, not his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom