• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I can grant someone with the ability to ask one yes or no question of the GM and be given a truthful answer.
I can target someone and see who they targeted and who targeted them
I gain a free rumor mill every day
I have an item that allows me to make a single kill

what abilities did you use on day 1 and on night 1 and today if you have used any abilities

what ability do you need to use on judas to win?

Skystone

I, Chocobo
I can grant someone with the ability to ask one yes or no question of the GM and be given a truthful answer.
I can target someone and see who they targeted and who targeted them
I gain a free rumor mill every day
I have an item that allows me to make a single kill
Day kill or night kill? Will you commit to killing whomever town votes you should kill?

what abilities did you use on day 1 and on night 1 and today if you have used any abilities

what ability do you need to use on judas to win?
Day 1 I used a free rumor mill. It ended before I could use my other ability.
Night 1 I was roleblocked.

I'd rather not say.

Skystone

I, Chocobo
I’d rather kill PK since SMS already showed concrete evidence of being willing to cooperate
SMS rather clearly didn't cooperate. He gave us a name that immediately got resurrected. The day would have been a wash if Poy hadn't died.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Ex, if SMS is cooperating, then why did CL come back to life
PK is saying SMS was responsible for that

he's not, as far as i can tell. CL's coming back to his life is implied by flavour to be part of his own role probably.

PK is claiming that SMS can revive any dead player in the game (like say doc) as a mafia-aligned clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom