• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think this is the kind of game where we can vote the host?
Is Zinger secretly the Jackal?

Skystone

I, Chocobo
The people voting Rag are honestly worth examination. "You're too helpful and assembling too much information" is a dangerous argument that discourages pro-town behavior. Town tends to benefit from higher information scenarios. Scum, generally, does not.

The line against KoD was a legitimate attempt force a player to commit to a set of positions. This kind of probing is ultimately good.

Sure, Rag might be playing a high stakes game of making herself indispensable, but we can deal with that problem if it ever pops up -- after we've reaped the benefits of her contributions.

spiderman isn't a legitimate vote target because he's not a player in the game

your vote on poy wasn't counted and zinger confirmed that it not being counted was correct and not an error though, so i'd say your non-pink votes not counting is already basically confirmed
We won't know unless we try.

Also, why would we want to vote any of the Spider Mans, what the heck are you even doing Killjoy?
Because I have an odd feeling one of these Spidies could be a villain in disguise.

is spiderman even votable though?
Someone else has to try. Since I'm positive my vote on him wont count

The list of things I wish to attempt to vote for grows longer. One day this curse will lift, right? Maybe?

You can only vote for players in the active player pool. Spider-Man is not a player, he is a character. Access to his account is an ability. It's no different than saying "I'm voting for X player's ability Y. I want to lynch their Y ability." Doesn't work.

Skystone

I, Chocobo
Also, can the second (non-royal) purple Spider-Man move to some other color? Like, say, chartreuse or something? Then you both get to be distinct and independent and totally legitimate superheroes.

You can only vote for players in the active player pool. Spider-Man is not a player, he is a character. Access to his account is an ability. It's no different than saying "I'm voting for X player's ability Y. I want to lynch their Y ability." Doesn't work.
Well, since I can't lower the Spider-Man list, then
Unvote, Vote: SilverFish

Silver, I mean no offence bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom