• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd party actually, but y'all seem to hinting at having a thing against them as much as scum

Depends on actions, actually. We pushed off Skystone because he decided to align himself with players we could actively see harming town. As the game goes on that might be a further factor for any left degenerating since they will be in a position to turn on town or gamble that town can pull it out before degeneration takes them. I would recommend the self's that decide to gamble do so like Sun and exile themselves. This will reduce town's having to do guess work or waste abilities/lynches trying to resolve them, allowing town to speed up it's aims as much as possible.

sigh you're so predictable
Pretty sure the second vote swaps it over to me. You should be safe.

How do you guys think the Other's kill works? By this point I'm not sure it has a limited number of uses. Does KoD get it for the full day, or until they kill a certain person? Perhaps the kill is an illusionary kill and everyone comes back later, meaning that it's super useful for gathering information.

Guess we'll find out eventually.

Depends on actions, actually. We pushed off Skystone because he decided to align himself with players we could actively see harming town. As the game goes on that might be a further factor for any left degenerating since they will be in a position to turn on town or gamble that town can pull it out before degeneration takes them. I would recommend the self's that decide to gamble do so like Sun and exile themselves. This will reduce town's having to do guess work or waste abilities/lynches trying to resolve them, allowing town to speed up it's aims as much as possible.
Which is why I said in an earlier post that I'm dead either way.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Pretty sure the second vote swaps it over to me. You should be safe.

How do you guys think the Other's kill works? By this point I'm not sure it has a limited number of uses. Does KoD get it for the full day, or until they kill a certain person? Perhaps the kill is an illusionary kill and everyone comes back later, meaning that it's super useful for gathering information.

Guess we'll find out eventually.

I've speculated on it plenty and have my own ideas, but don't see why it would be productive to share them at this junction.

Yeah, KJ isn't going to exile himself, told ya'll he was sketchy.

I think Ex is probably actually town though KoD...but idk if that was a real kill or not. I'll be interested to see if he flips something different.

Spidey/Spidey-aligned don't necessarily have the town win-con afaik.

Also farewell, sweet KoD, sounds like the supernova is a self-sacrifice? You won't be soon forgotten. Also now I have to troll someone else (good thing I had someone else in mind).

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Yeah, KJ isn't going to exile himself, told ya'll he was sketchy.

I think Ex is probably actually town though KoD...but idk if that was a real kill or not. I'll be interested to see if he flips something different.

Spidey/Spidey-aligned don't necessarily have the town win-con afaik.

Also farewell, sweet KoD, sounds like the supernova is a self-sacrifice? You won't be soon forgotten. Also now I have to troll someone else (good thing I had someone else in mind).
What happens if you are lynched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom