• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Seems quite obvious to me that he was portraying it as a method of finality because that's the image Team Trial has been putting forth since claim 1. This exile is going to be beautiful. It's going to be a miracle. All the scum are definitely just going to disappear. You don't need to be proactive about anything. Yeah yeah yeah. It also seems to me that would be a word choice people could easily misunderstand. But hey, that misunderstanding works in your favor so why correct it, am I right?

You can check here if you'd like to see some synonyms of exile.

I find this letter interesting and am slightly concerned nobody else is talking about it. It very clearly is referencing the trial and had to be put in yesterday, which makes it a very short list of people that could have done it (I believe per Minish that list is her and Funnier). The bold and colored emphasis is mine and explains why KoD keeps saying Silver is hell bent on pleading guilty AND that he keeps telling KoD he's counting on him. Silver quite obviously is being black mailed into pleading guilty. Yeah this trial se

We already explained this long before the letter came out. We told Silver the leverage was fake and he still wouldn't win. We gave him access to our message history where he could read everything we discussed. And he still said he would plead guilty.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Hopefully it’s not the note about the Bastardry, right???

CLONES
As the name of the game suggests, this game will feature a number of Spider-Man Clones created by the mad scientist Doctor Miles Warren, also known as The Jackal! Figuring out which one is the real Spider-Man is going to be part of what makes this game so unique and exciting. Being a clone is a subtype of your role which interacts with abilities and conditions in various different ways (detailed within the ability or condition in question). If you have one of these roles, you'll also be required to provide your current belief as to your clone "status" at the start of the game and update it throughout. An integral mechanic in the game triggers off of whether or not you believe yourself to be a clone, so give it some thought!
huh I didn’t realize the clones made guesses before the game started hmm

Just brainstorming here, but
1.7 The Town win condition is to remove all threats to the Town. "You win at the beginning of the Day if no threats to the Town exist in the Active Player pool."
Could Zinger have flipped the roles of town and threats to town this game? That is, everyone in town knows each other's roles and is trying to kill everyone who is a threat to their faction?

Alternatively, could threats to the town exist within the town faction? They could still win, they would just need to be exiled or killed first.

Once per Day, any living Active or Exiled player may write a letter to the Editor of the Daily Bugle. What you include in this letter is entirely up to you. When you send the letter (to the Mod by PM), identify if you would like the letter to be signed (by your Character name) or if you'd rather remain anonymous. The Editor may decide to include your letter in the following edition of the paper, or they may not.
Perhaps someone can see who wrote to the paper anonymously?

Rumor Mill (Activated; Day): Learn something interesting.
Perhaps rumors aren't necessarily true, just interesting?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Could Zinger have flipped the roles of town and threats to town this game? That is, everyone in town knows each other's roles and is trying to kill everyone who is a threat to their faction?
as someone who is town, no

Perhaps someone can see who wrote to the paper anonymously?
uh I don’t think it would matter much but maybe

@Rubik? are you really sure there are no infiltrated people in the Bugle? Can you recheck the wording of your role?

Perhaps rumors aren't necessarily true, just interesting?
I mean sure

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
as someone who is town, no

uh I don’t think it would matter much but maybe

@Rubik? are you really sure there are no infiltrated people in the Bugle? Can you recheck the wording of your role?

I mean sure
If there's anyone who infiltrated us, they're not in our mason chat.

Parker and J.J.J. are not part of the chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom