• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the most recent Jackal fiasco, I feel like we may need to consider the possibility that SMS could be a town clone of him, and there's someone else that has access to the account. I mean, look at the Spidies, there's a number of people using the account. So what's the posibility that maybe the Jackal is the same?
To Clarify what I meant by the "Jackal Clones" theory I said earlier today, I wasn't meaning it like say, "Peter Porker" is to "Peter Parker" or "Spider-Ma'am". I meant it more like with the different text color variations of Spider-Men. Like, there's someone else that's able to hide behind the mask. I was on low energy mode.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Whatever. Lynch the player who has tried to be nothing but helpful, who has revealed their own abilities and the powers of the jackal without prompting, who gave summaries to keep people up to speed, who has done nothing wrong aside from spying on the jackal, who has repeatedly offered to use their powers to help people out, who was willing to reveal rumors from the rumor mill every day, and who just wants to survive long enough to achieve their win condition.

The Jackal told you nothing except who to kill, and that they would eventually be good, and you believed them. I told you powers, abilities, roles, motivations, and win conditions - everything I knew. I've offered future support in return for just being able to survive. My only goal is to find Judas Traveler, which you also want!

Oh well.

When everything goes downhill, you will only have yourselves to blame.

You weren't my first choice either. I want the jackal dead as soon as possible ideally, give what you've said, and if people aren't willing to jump on him straight away, then I'm hoping they'll be willing to if/when you flip self as claimed.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Degeneration only triggers infrequently (as Minish can confirm), and is not especially lethal on a per-player basis (maybe Minish can also confirm? Not sure if her numbers are the same), so you can't rely on time to whittle us down.

Can confirm in my case it was a chance of dying every other day. If a 6 was rolled on a die at the beginning of an even numbered day I would die.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Can confirm in my case it was a chance of dying every other day. If a 6 was rolled on a die at the beginning of an even numbered day I would die.

if my math isn't horrible i think this translates into ~40% odds to survive until the end of a 10 day game, so we could expect about half the clones to have died out by then.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I might help you tomorrow but it requires that I trust you and you trust me, I’ll know that you’re worth trusting soon enough if you are and following that if you’d be willing to trust me a little bit it’ll be fine. I don’t mean that you have to trust me with your secrets or any bull I just mean you have to trust that I’m honestly trying to help and not a backstabbing loser like you know isn’t really my thing
I trust you a decent amount, but I have no idea your alignment.

I'm basically the most town player in the game, mechanically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom