• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Book Combo!

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
This is for people who know what the Hunger Games, Divergent/Insurgent, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter and of course, Zelda are.

STORY:
The story is that all the leaders from different kinds of books are put together to shape one land know as the Forgotten Piece. The leaders, or guardians, are Jeanine, Snow, Dumbledore, Chiron, and the Kind of Hyrule. They joined powers to protect there people from Districts, Factions, Camps, Houses, and lands. Every child that turns twelve will have an aptitude test, to see what skills they are best in. The test for Snow, is cleverness and stealth, Jeanine is intelligence, Chiron's is aim, Dumbledore's is magic, and the King's is calmness and leadership. But even as peaceful as it seems, Snow and Jeanine are traitors and the team up with the ultimate demon, Nightmare, who has the control of all enemies from Snow, to Jeanine, to Hades, to Voldemort, and Ganondorf. They will turn the world into dark shadow and only a few can stop it.

Every child was born with a necklace, pin, ring, or something to represent the *options*. For example, someone may have a pin of a Mockingjay to represent the Hunger Games. The characters may have up to two items and they must only excel at one test, except for a few, whom I shall chose later on.

SIGN-UP SHEET:

Name:
Item:
Appearance:
Skill:

This is fairly simple, all I ask for is correct grammar, and to have fun with it! :)

My Character:
Name: Eliza Pandora Worth
Item: Ring with the Triforce with the Deathly Hallows sign in one triangle, a mockingjay in the other and a flame in the top one. The band of the ring has a drawing of a pen, then a sword.
Appearance: She has black hair with a red streak on the part that that covers her right eye. She wears a leather jacket with a sleeveless white top underneath, wears ripped short shorts, and black converse with white shoelaces. She wears that ring and has a pendant with a dragon on it. She has very pale skin and she is about 5'6".
Skill: She excels in everything. (Don't worry, I will chose two more people like mine.)

Last edited:

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Name: Shigeru Miyamoto
Item: Katana with hylian royal crest and gryffindor crest.
Appearance: Tall, lean, muscular. Has black hair and brown eyes. Wear`s ranger uniform from Ranger`s apprentice.
Skills: Combat, planning.

Name: Kirinen Aberita
Item: A string of clay beads. One bead is etched with a mockingjay.
Appearance: Dark, slightly wavy hair that goes down to about mid-back and always gets in her eyes. Grey jacket that's always partially unzipped, dark blue fitted tee. Black chucks with white laces. Blue eyes that seem to pierce you.
Skills: Calmness, cleverness. Excellent aim.

HBC

HyrulianBlackcat
This looks like fun. I love reading, and I've read all those series, except for that Divergent/Insurgent one. :D

Name: Sephira Eferie
Item:a miniture Zora's Sapphira hanging from a slim gold chain necklace
Appearance: Sephira is fairly tall, about 5'9", but slim like a swimmer. She has golden-blonde hair done in a French braid that reaches her shoulders. She has bright blue eyes, and slightly tan skin. She wears a sleeveless shirt the same shade of blue as her eyes, and black leggings. Her black boots have a slight heel to them, like Pixar's Puss in Boots.
Skill: leadership

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom