• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Anime Camp (SU)

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
The Anime Camp, also known as TAC, is a camp where anime and manga characters (:) :kirby: :wynaut: :minish: )from every dimension are taken and trained to the best of their ability. It is a lot similar to a school, apart from they cannot leave unless they are given permission.

But apart from that, there is also romance and humour going on between the students. Jump in to the fantastic world of TAC!!!

SU sheet:

Name:
Show:
Appearance:
Personality:
Powers:
Abilities:

Characters:

SINIRU
Name: Allen Walker

Show/game: D. Gray-Man

Appearance: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdm7qbxlnL1rlq3wpo1_500.jpg

Personality: Allen portrays himself as a kind, generous, and very polite young man. He tends to be very self-sacrificing, often willing to let his body and emotions take devastating blows for the sake of others; this trait is something that has angered several of his comrades and friends. Allen also has unassuming and borderline naive traits, despite the troubling life his master and General, Cross Marian, forced him to live.

Powers: Anti-Akuma weapon (Giant white hand. Has a cursed penticle eye which can see the soals inside akuma.

Abilities: Eating, (Very speedy.) Fast runner.

I am hoping this will be a successful RP.

Last edited:

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Name: Aigis

Show: Persona 3 (it counts cuz it has a show coming out soon)

Appearance: here

Personality: Aigis, though a robot, has feelings, and is loyal to whoever she befriends. She can understand animals, and loves her dog companion Koromaru. She hates darkness and evil, and anything evil that comes across her path, will fall. She takes death seriously, and if anyone dies, she will automatically go into an uncontrolable Orgia
Mode.

Powers: Using Personas, she is the wild card, able to use multiple personas. However, she mostly uses her main persona, Athena.

Abilities: Using hand bullets, calling personas without an Evoker, understanding animal speak, Orgia Mode (makes her attacks more powerful, though she has to rest afterwards for a while)

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Is it too late?

Name: Naruto Uzumaki
Show: Naruto Shippuden
Appearance: Normal Form: naruto uzumaki shippuden images - Google Search
6-Tailed: naruto six tailed form - Google Search
Bijuu: naruto bijuu form - Google Search
Sage Mode:naruto sage mode - Google Search
Personality: Very determined to become the best. Never gives up.
Powers: Rasengan: Ball Of Chakra. Very strong. Variations: Ninetailed Rasengan(Rasengan used when cloaked in ninetailed fox chakra.) Giant Rasengan(self explanatory) Rasengan Barrage (Two Rasengans) Rasenshuriken: (Rasengan in the form of a ninja star)
Pics:
Rasengan: rasengan - Google Search
Ninetailed Rasengan: ninetailed rasengan - Google Search
Giant Rasengan: giant rasengan - Google Search
Rasengan Barrage: rasengan barrage - Google Search
Rasenshuriken: rasenshuriken - Google Search
Abilities: 6-Tailed Form: Transformed into a monster fox. Has six tails. Increases his power, speed, and abilities by A LOT. Sage Mode: Becomes Toad Sage and can summon frogs to help him in battle. Bijuu mode: Most powerful form. Can use multiple rasenshurikens from his fingertips. Increases all his assets by again, ALOT.

Please look at the pics to have everything make more sense.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Here is something important you might want to know:

This RP will have quite a unique feature to it:. Friendship points. Each character has a list of the other characters, and if one character does anything nice for the other characters it will increase the number next to the meter.
The meter will look like this:

Natsume: <3 --------- 2%

If your character does anything nice for the other character, the count next to the meter goes up (the nicer the thing, the more it goes up)
For every time you reach 30 more, a line will be replaced with a heart. For example:

Natsume: <3 <3 -------- 32%

To date or marry on this RP, you need a particular amount of hearts.

Date: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ----

Marry: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Each person has their own set of meters.

Example:
First person: Character 1 gives a flower to character 2

Second person: Character 2 says thank you (8 FP)

Another thing. The bulletin board (in front of the canteen) can be used to put requests from all the players on.

I will have the Bulletin Board and your FMs, so check my posts.

GOLD : The currency. Put your amount of gold as post title. Gold can be earned by completing requests.Can be used to buy at the shop behind the school.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Yeeeeeeaaaaahhhh. Um. I can't open the spoiler tags for some reason so I can't look at any of the FP points or the bulletins or the Canteen so..... Yeah.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Ok thanks. Also, you'll be keeping track of FP right? One more thing. To make a request, do you just make someway to get it into the story?

Triforce Ballad

Queen of slapping, OH YES
In Death City/The Guild/Skyloft/The internet
May I join?
Name: Crona
Show: Soul Eater
Appearance: http://media.beta.photobucket.com/u.../Crona_Vector_2_by_Clawprint.png.html?filters[term]=vector&filters[primary]=images&o=167#/user/jhum23/media/myvector.jpg.html?filters%5Bterm%5D=vector&filters%5Bprimary%5D=images&o=167&_suid=136278976200707250382237950299
Personality: Quiet, shy, and kind. Crona is afraid of many things and he/she says, "I c-can't deal with (...)" alot, and has black blood, in which a creature named Ragnarok poofs out of his/her back and usaully beats Crona up, asks for food, or acts like a bully.
Powers: He/she can make Ragnrok into a blade that looks like this : https://yande.re/post/show/83749 and sometimes a mouth poofs out and screams. REALLY.
Abilities: TO BE AWESOME. No, he/she is somewhat strong and heavy because of the black blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom