• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

That One Film Everyone Loved But You Hated.

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
This is similar to my other thread but this one is about films. The film that I hated is Suicide Squad...hence that a lot of people hate it...and I'm pretty sure I'm being a bit of a hypocrite since I'm being Harley Quinn for Halloween....Heh...But what is that one film everyone loves but you hated?

karu

Panamaniac
I hate Finding Nemo, and everyone I know loves it. My sister made me watch it with her every...single...day...for 3 times a day!!! I got sick of it and till this day I freaking hate it and I refuse to watch Finding Dori

Misty

Ronin
Finding Nemo
Up (the first five minutes of a film does not a good film make).
Imitation Game
The Help
The Nightmare Before Christmas
The Usual Suspects
The Wolf of Wallstreet
5 Centimeters Per Second
Donnie Darko
Beasts of No Nation

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Zootopia. Flat, boring, sexist, pretentious...oi. It definitely suffered from that malady from which so many movies suffer these days: the trailer showed the only funny part(s?). I wouldn't suggest this movie to anyone unless you consider yourself a boring person who likes to avoid entertainment.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Interstellar. I enjoyed it at first, and certainly I can see why it's so highly praised, but my second time through it, I just got lost, which caused me to get confused, and lowered my enjoyment a lot. I get the appeal, as it is a well made film, and the acting is great (even though I'm not a Matthew McConaughey fan), but it was just too slow and too complex for my personal taste. I find it hard to get into.

I guess hate is a strong word in this case though, since I certainly don't hate the film, I just don't look at it the same way most other people do.

Avatar. Nothing new, predictable, unoriginal crap.

Finding Nemo. I just didnt like it. Finding Dory is good though... for it being the same film in a different place...

What is it with the the Finding films that they have he whole ocean to explore and spend most of it in a dentist office and aquarium?

I actually liked quite a few of the movies mentioned here.
I thought Zootopia was amazing as one example.

For me one movie that comes to mind is Forrest Gump. I didn't like that at all.

Bas

Best dude
Saw some parts of Sausage Party

Was some of the most unfunny **** I've ever seen. Nothing against politically incorrect jokes, but they have to have some kind of wit or work behind them at least

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
Inside out. So many people were literally crying walking out of the theater and my family was saying how it was "so accurate" and "life changing." I guess I don't hate the movie itself, more that everybody else thinks its the best Pixar movie ever made, which is impossible for me to agree with. To me, its just a pretty good Pixar movie with mostly boring characters, a plot that seems ultimately ineffectual, and an unrelatable, flat protagonist.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I kept seeing this thread and thinking to myself how there aren't many movies that I really hate so I don't really have an answer. Then it hit me. Paranormal Activity. Horror movies are my favorite and it takes a lot for me not to like one, but I just do not get the love for the Paranormal Activity movies. I've only watched the first one, but it was so incredibly boring and just awful. The only redeeming thing about it, is that I watched it with my brother while we were both super sleepy, so we just spent the whole time making fun of it.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
I kept seeing this thread and thinking to myself how there aren't many movies that I really hate so I don't really have an answer. Then it hit me. Paranormal Activity. Horror movies are my favorite and it takes a lot for me not to like one, but I just do not get the love for the Paranormal Activity movies. I've only watched the first one, but it was so incredibly boring and just awful. The only redeeming thing about it, is that I watched it with my brother while we were both super sleepy, so we just spent the whole time making fun of it.
I watched it in the theater and couldn't tell whether the movie was a joke or not. I spend the whole time stifling laughter but I laughed really loud at the ridiculousness of the very last jump scare and the whole theater just erupted in laughter. Good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom