• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Terrible character redesigns

Dan

Recently I was watching Sonic Boom on my own in a dark basement eating ice cream. The show has a few funny jokes and can be rather entertaining to watch at times. There was something off about the show however.

Suddenly a bi-radiocurisityative spider crawled on my arm and took a bite, giving me the power to see the obvious. The Sonic Boom redesigns don't sit right with me. I think my nostalgia goggles may be obscuring my views on the new designs. The bandages look like my Aunt Aggie's toilet paper and knuckles proportions look preposterous. I'll give credit though, Sonic's new scarf is super cute!

I don't think the Sonic Boom designs are the worst redesigns in history. So I ask you the forum dweller, what is the worst redesign of a character you have seen?

Dante_New_DMC-600x300.jpg

Djinn

and Tonic
Dante was the first thing that came to my mind. Then again lots and LOTS of comic characters are redesigned into something horrible on a daily basis.

Megaman is the least of the "What the.." designed on Captain N.
Say hi to Cutman
latest

But nearly everyone that appeared in that show had some weird and often grotesque look to them. Megaman characters were just whatever the hell the artists wanted. There was an episode where they played football against all the Megaman 2 bosses and nothing looked right, or was even at least the correct color. Simon Belmont was just some guy they drew and decided to call Simon for whatever reason. Pit was not even called Pit, they actually called him Kid Icarus every time they spoke to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom