• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Temple Ideas

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
I would love another dark temple. Something scary like the Stone Tower Temple or the Shadow Temple. With haunting music to go along with it. I would love to see me some blood-stained walls and walking corpses.

F

Falcool

Another Sky temple/palace would be awesome, not like City in the Sky, but more like the palace of winds in MC. 3D Zelda should have more sky dungeons after all.

And in my opinion, 3D Zelda also needs more Dessert dungeons, and they should be more like Spirit Temple, not like Arbiter's ground. Another temple like the temple of time in TP would also be awesome, and the "electric temple" idea that was suggested earlier sounds great. That could be combined with the style of the Temple of time.

Shadow temple suggestions sounds great too, but what I would really like, is a combination of the Earth temple and the Shadow temple. So you REALLY get the feeling that you're deep down in the shadows.

Eskhandar

or khan he?
I don't understand why some people want certain puzzles to just be reused again...
I mean the first time you saw the puzzle and figured out how to solve it was a great feeling.
What magic is there in the second time you do the exact same puzzle and find it easy cuz you know exactly what to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom