• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Edward, Team Jacob, or Team Potter?! O.o

Are you Team Edward, Jacob, or Potter?

• Team Edward

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Team Jacob

• Team Potter

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kybyrian

I'm with Yann, Twilight can burn, then die. Team Kurosaki FTW!...followed closely by Team Pedobear. :D.

456474931_0356ba4a8d.jpg

Of course everybody loves Team Pedobear! But I thought the meme was running bear, right?

Or maybe team trololol

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
Just letting everyone know, you can vote for more than one team on this poll. Team Potter means the harry potter series in general, and other is anything or anyone you want.

Hannah

Milk was a bad idea.
Potter all the way. I've read all the books for both and seen all of the movies. Harry potter 1-ups twilight in every way possible. I mean, how else would I get the happy feeling of watching Cedric die. That sounded demonic but whatever haha.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Well Vatti I guess I'm more of a Team Jacob and Potter. I like Jacob's characters personality more (even though he can be a little slow, full of rage and prejudice), it's more entertaining and that he takes a more direct approach to the vampires that kill people. Edward is a bit too self-loathing for my taste and apathetic about it all. Not that I hate him, I do like him and happy with him and Bella.

And I love the Harry Potter books, so many characters that I love!

team edward = fail
team jacob = fail
team potter=better win of the 3

i'd much rather wach all the harry potter movies than twilight.
really tho i watch the HP movies for the story, not if the guys a stud.

in reality tho, im on team RWJ <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom