• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tea V coffee: The battle to end all battles

Tea or coffee?

• Tea

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Coffee

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Eh... Appletinis are where it's at.

Jk. Tea tastes good sometimes (Not often), but Coffee NEVER tastes good, so Tea wins for me

funnier6

Courage~
You people take tea way too serious, my version of tea is your average store bought tea hot and with lots of sugar.

Coffee is still better though :cool:

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I'm confused by iced tea?? is someones made a pot of normal tea then put ice in it??

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I don't really drink coffee, so I'm gonna say tea. Specifically, I love chai and earl grey tea. I also had peppermint tea the other day, which was interesting but enjoyable.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I prefer heavily flavored coffee over tea cuz I never really drank it growing up except for when I was sick. Only tea I drink is a Raspberry Green Tea Lemonade from Starbucks.

Ninja

Well well well
@Spirit You always make these difficult polls, but this one takes the cake.

Growing up I could always count on ice cold tea made by my mom, after a busy Florida day outside. And now that I'm actually grown up, and provided that I get free coffee at work, it's become a ritual for me to load up on caffeine and really helps get my morning going.

You can customize both many delicious ways, however, coffee narrowly beats iced tea for me because it assists my productivity so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom