• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tattoos and Piercings

Do you have tattoos or piercings

• Neither

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • Both

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Tattoos

• Piercings

• Total voters

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I'll share my tats when I find my good pics of them.

I have an S with an arrow crossed diagonally through it to represent Sagittarius, my birth sign. That one's above my right ankle.

I have a triforce on my left shoulder. Gonna get it added on soon and expand it to the entire Hylian crest with the master sword through it

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I don't currently have any, but I want to. An artist I know who is a good friend of mine is currently in the process of designing a tattoo for me that I'm eventually gonna put on my right arm (he's done 3 drafts, all with only very minor changes, so hopefully I'll be inked within the next few months if I have the money for it). And once I have this one done, I'll think about getting more. I have a few ideas in my head for what I might want in the future. I don't want to get too ahead of myself though, so I'm only focusing on one for now.

As for piercings, I don't have any of those either, but I've been considering it for a good while. I wore fake earrings once, just to see how it would look, and I actually ended up liking the look quite a bit. Whether or not that means I'll actually get my ears pierced, I don't know. I'd like to at some point, but I'm not sure it's really me. I've also thought about getting an eyebrow piercing, because I've always liked the way they look on people, but I don't think it'd suit me. And I don't wanna spend the money to get it done and then find that I don't like it.

As a sidenote, my friend once jokingly told me that there is a certain body part, exclusive to men, and not even all men, that I should get pierced. I told him to go **** himself lol. I've heard of people doing that before and I honestly think it's absolutely ridiculous. But hey, to each their own, people can do what they want.

Dan

On a more serious note I don't have any tattoos or piercings myself. My tastes change so frequently that I'm sure before long I would regret the tattoo.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
On a more serious note I don't have any tattoos or piercings myself. My tastes change so frequently that I'm sure before long I would regret the tattoo.

Just those ones that stick on with a bit of water then for you if you do feel the urge to get a tattoo. They come off after a few days.

Dan

Just those ones that stick on with a bit of water then for you if you do feel the urge to get a tattoo. They come off after a few days.
The ones you find in Children's comics? :p
I'll have you know I had a rad Dennis the mennis tattoo a while back.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Oh nice, that sounds perfect for people on the fence like me. I certainly hope it does catch on!

Just don't expect it to cost less. My artist and I were talking about this new ink, and he'd spoken with a few Soldiers who thought temporary ink would decrease the cost of a tattoo. The artist still has to purchase the ink, and the tattoo still takes the same number of man hours.

NayruKasai

"Don't take us so lightly."
Got 2 piercings in one ear and 3 in the other. Haven't got a tattoo but I want to get a small southern cross on my left inner wrist.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
P_20170617_155810-min.jpg
So, this probably constitutes necro-posting, but the post is relevant, so bleh.

Today I finished off my largest tattoo yet. It's the largest tattoo I've suffered through (at least three times as much ink as my next largest), but I think it looks pretty cool.

I've been thinking about getting a lower-back tatto. Is this weird since I'm a guy? Like, I've seen some male celebreties with them and it actually looks pretty cool. I was considering maybe a pistol pointed down and to the left, so it looks like it's tucked in my pants if I'm shirtless. Also, maybe the same concept but a leprechaun peeking out over my Klein's. If I do this idea, where should put the other end of the rainbow? Thanks for the help

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
IMG_20180410_200038.jpg

Finally got my VFD eye tattoo from A Series of Unfortunate Events. I had been planning on getting this one for a while and when I saw Netflix was doing a series I held off to wait for the definitive look but although we are now on season 2 I just hadn't gotten round to doing it until now.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I don't have any myself. Overall I tend to find them rather unsightly, but I don't mind if people have them. Frankly, I don't really get why anyone would want to, but meh.

I'm okay with ear piercings on women but on guys it seems kinda out there to me. Belly piercings for girls is alright I guess, but anywhere else just kinda stands out to me.

I generally don't mind tattoos. Some can be unsightly depending on where they are, what they are and how they're drawn. But even large elaborate tattoos can be pretty beautiful if they're done well. It seems like a lot of people just don't really take care to get decent tattoos.

I like it when people express themselves so I respect tattoos and piercings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom