• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tales of Chorus

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madeline was the last one to notice the fourth person in the room, and blushed embarrassedly when she realized what she'd missed. She gave Cassandra a shy, polite nod, a sort of apology for also not noticing her, then went back to her piece of souffle and finishing it.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Art notices that Madeline finished her piece. "Would you like some more?"

((I'm too lazy to keep typing sunny smile, so just assume that that's his expression, unless I say otherwise.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Noted.))

"Uh-uhm..." Was Madeline's brilliant reply, the young woman ducking her head before she nodded nervously. "Th-thank you..." She muttered as she held out her plate.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
"Hey," Cassy said with a smile and wave. "I'm good on food, thanks. I guess I'd better be going, one of my classes might be starting soon, but I don't know... Anyway, nice to meet you all!"

With that Cassandra walked out to the hall and headed off to her room.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Ari watches her, then jumps to her feet. "That's right, I have a farming class. I gotta go!" She dashes out and mounts Lucio.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madeline just kinda looked between the two leaving girls with a slightly nervous look in her eye, then she turned to her dragon and mentally asked him the time. When she heard his answer, she gasped and started tugging him away. They were gonna be late for their flying lesson!

And Dagger just let out a grunt of annoyance and followed her out. Fine, fine...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom