• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Taco Bell: The Greatest Restaurant Ever or the Greatest Restaurant of All Time?

Taco Bell is:

• The best restaurant ever.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The best restaurant of all time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
What do you guys think about Taco Bell? Is the the best ever or the best of all time? Vote in the poll and leave a response.

tacobell.jpg

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
It's neither. Taco Bell is disgusting. In fact, Taco Bell is part of the reason I don't like tacos. I tried one of their tacos once. I almost threw up. I don't even think the meat was cooked properly. Seriously, Taco Bell is one of the worst fast food restaurants in this age.

Batman

It's neither. Taco Bell is disgusting. In fact, Taco Bell is part of the reason I don't like tacos. I tried one of their tacos once. I almost threw up. I don't even think the meat was cooked properly. Seriously, Taco Bell is one of the worst fast food restaurants in this age.
You disgust me. Get out of my sight. :dry:

Once worked at Taco Bell for about a week. Their secret? They boil their meat in bags...

How appetizing...

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I counter with this: (I didn't make it, just saw it online)

http://i.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/photoshop/6/5/9/19659_slide.jpg?v=1

I actually do like Taco Bell in moderation. The inexpensive nature of the food is a primary draw for me - as the mock ad says, sometimes it's all I can afford. If it's late and you don't feel like making dinner and you're low on funds, it's rather nice for a couple to get one of those taco/burrito Grande things and to finish off whatever isn't eaten for lunch the next day. I also like the chicken quesadillas and gorditas/chalupas.

But I'm not going to pretend it's the finest steak.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I don't even like tacos. I'm not a vegetarian but I'm not a fan of most meats, including the soy/beef/cardboard mix they put in their food. Taco shells in general are a horrible idea. It's impossible for a hard taco shell to not crack in half on the first bite and spill the filling everywhere. As for soft shells/wrapping, they just don't taste good, as far as what passes for "taste" in a taco.

Batman

You guys are getting it all wrong. According to the laws of physics, it is impossible to dislike Taco Bell. The thread does not say "Do you like Taco Bell", because it's impossible not to like it. It's like asking: "Do you like pleasure?" It doesn't make any sense because of course you like pleasure. The thread says "Is Taco Bell the best ever or the best of all time".

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Once worked at Taco Bell for about a week. Their secret? They boil their meat in bags...

How appetizing...

To add.... since I am a person who is an expert at having and failing at many jobs...

I've never worked at Taco Bell, but I've worked for a slew of other fast food resturants. I know a few secrets (yet still eat at them). Some secrets may disqust. Some... are actually surprisingly pleasant (as in, I was happily suprised when I learned them).

Anyone want me to dish?

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
You guys are getting it all wrong. According to the laws of physics, it is impossible to dislike Taco Bell. The thread does not say "Do you like Taco Bell", because it's impossible not to like it. It's like asking: "Do you like pleasure?" It doesn't make any sense because of course you like pleasure. The thread says "Is Taco Bell the best ever or the best of all time".

Laws were meant to be broken, including the laws of physics.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom