• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SwS or SS?

How Should It Be?

• SwS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SS

• Other

• Don't Care

• Total voters

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I noticed that comeone put other as their vote. I wonder what other abreviations there are for Skyward Sword?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
SkS, SS, SwS, LoZ:SS, LoZ:SwS, ZelWii, multiple others that I can't think up (yes, I just made some random thoughts). I don't think any others 'sides SS and SwS are commonly used, though.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
SkS, SS, SwS, LoZ:SS, LoZ:SwS, ZelWii, multiple others that I can't think up (yes, I just made some random thoughts). I don't think any others 'sides SS and SwS are commonly used, though.

I think the only ones that are usualy accepted are SS, SwS, and LOZ:SS.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Personally I don't even use 'LoZ' when referring to Skyward Sword. If I'm on a CoD video/forum, I write out 'Skyward Sword' (or sometimes, Zelda: Skyward Sword). If I'm on ZD or any other Zelda fansite/video/forum, I usually just write SS.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Personally I don't even use 'LoZ' when referring to Skyward Sword. If I'm on a CoD video/forum, I write out 'Skyward Sword' (or sometimes, Zelda: Skyward Sword). If I'm on ZD or any other Zelda fansite/video/forum, I usually just write SS.

No one will know what your talking about on a CoD video/forum if you even say Zelda. I tried going into a CoD video and trolling saying Skyward Sword was better than **** call of duty, and they were like "What the hell is Skyward Sword?!?"

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I garnered some replies that made sense, actually. I was more comparing game quality than trolling, so I suppose that's why they responded nicely. Plus, I'm sort of (not really) well known with the CoD community as I've helped a bit of people learnt he game :3

Anyway, back on topic, I think the only other commonly used abbreviation for Skyward Sword would be Zelda Wii, but that isn't even an abbr. by my standards.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I garnered some replies that made sense, actually. I was more comparing game quality than trolling, so I suppose that's why they responded nicely. Plus, I'm sort of (not really) well known with the CoD community as I've helped a bit of people learnt he game :3

Anyway, back on topic, I think the only other commonly used abbreviation for Skyward Sword would be Zelda Wii, but that isn't even an abbr. by my standards.

Zelda Wii was dropped when we got the game's name though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom