• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The Game Begins

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Lupus falls onto some pottery that breaks, which causes a domino effect that causes so much noise that it would be hard to ignore
" That is the last Time I'm teleporting to a player... so whats going on? you'd only call me if you needed me, yes?"

Storm

" The field... is that all you think about? Theres more to this than the field..... just don't let me down" Lupus grabs the hand and rights himself up
"anybody's armor need repairs, or weapons?"

Storm

Lupus dons his Town gear
"anything else I need to know? I mean Ulrich came to talk to me earlier, and he kind of got lost in thought"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"What'd he talk about?" With everything going on, the first course of action no matter what would be to get the group together, and everyone seemed worried about him.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Is it too late to join this? And if not, is there an application I need to fill out? (And could I get a recap?)

((Most RPs are always open to join. Deku mentioned you in a post in the SU thread, so that should be in your alerts. If not, here's a link. As for the rundown, we've basically just playing through SAO. Important events that have happened are Deku's original character dying from PKers, Deku's new character joining, and another character splitting off from the group. IIRC, we're currently on the third floor.))

Stormageden747

Zofian General
William Trithina had just bought the game Sword Art Online or SAO. Though numerous deaths have been caused by this game, he managed to find a black market copy. "Here goes nothing," he said as his NerveGear slipped around his head.

"Link Start!"

After going through character creation and naming himself Kaless, he appeared in a town square. "I wonder if there are any groups I can join to fight with?" He thought. He decided to explore the town and look for a group of fighters.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Around here we worship our lord Joss Whedon, and as such believe that nothing is too ingrained in the story that it can't be retconned for any reason.
That said, we also believe that as long as something makes sense it's fine to keep it. Do what you feel like, no pressure from us. I just wanted to point that out))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom