• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The Game Begins

Mido

Version 1
"Ugh, y-yeah. I'm okay," Ardeel murmurs in a daze. He accepts the healing crystal and slowly rises from the ground, nodding slightly, thanking Al and Lenora for their concern. He resolves to never pull a stunt like that again, and promptly follows the party into the Town's interior.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Lupus walks into town, where is quickly berated
" I just accidentally hit my friend while cutting a tree"

Mido

Version 1
Among those not being very kind to Lupus were a few who, knowing that Ardeel was the one hit by the blunt end of the axe, attempted to console him as they walked into town. Ardeel, now embarrassed, struggles to shoo them away, sticking with Lupus's story. It was the truth after all.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al walks to the inn and grabs himself up a room. Once everyone else has done the same and returned to the ground, he looks at the sun. It's barely noon, "I'm gonna start exploring the area a little if you guys want to come."

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Aiko and Ulrich follow behind this time, not really adding much to what's going on. Once they get their room at the inn, Ulrich waves to everyone and departs from the group. He let everyone know that he was off for information on the guild quest, as well as in search for better weapons for everyone. Aiko wanted to go with him, but Ulrich insisted on going alone. Instead, she found Al and took him up on his offer. "Yeah I'll go with you, Al." She said with a smile, hiding her sadness behind it.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
a female walks in in common wear, trying to hides the fact she was in the party already
"I'll come with you,sir"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom