• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The Game Begins

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Lupus starts moving rubble in front of the spawner to stop their infinite flow

Mido

Version 1
"It's all right, I have one or two on me I think," Ardeel answers Oregano. He then uses a healing crystal, which restores a small bit of health, yet he remained sitting down at this point. "Thanks for the save, by the way."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
"No problem." Oregano says as he parries the attack of yet another kobold. Faolan bites the kobold's neck, killing it.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
As the last Kobold falls, they hear a voice. Diavel.

Al stares in shock. Things had been going so well. Everyone had survived the fight until then. There were close scrapes, but theyd gotten out of them.
But now... well, there was no getting out of it for Diavel.

Storm

Lupus bowed his head... another death to avenge. another drop of red on his conscience. he will not die in vain

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Diavel... he had fallen? Why couldn't he stick to his plan instead of going for the rare item? Dammit this isn't some gane where you could go for those things and be selfish. He'd have to talk woth the party to make sure going forward they didn't make Diavels of themselves. It was, of course, an upsetting thing to witness. They had to go on.

Back to the kobolds in front of them. Back to keeping the main group safe. This boy and girl were rushing the boss abd doing quite well against it. It looked like they were about to finish it off.

Storm

Lupus saw The kid from before rush with a hooded girl. He thought the boy had great potential

Mido

Version 1
Ardeel is still processing what he had witnessed; his earlier suspicions were confirmed. Diavel did have something up his sleeve, and paid the ultimate price. Why did he do it? It did not matter now. Ardeel feels horrible about Diavel, a man of such confidence, and his unfortunate end; but like everyone else, knew there was a job to be done today: clearing the floor.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
All these thoughts passed by in seconds, before someone else ran at the beast. He gave a yell, preparing a sword skill, and dealing the last bit of damage. The creature exploded into pixels.
A message appeared on their displays, in bright colors.
Floor 1 Cleared!
Across the room, a crack of light appeared at the top of the wall. It slowly began to lower, revealing a staircase upwards.
Al heard yelling behind him, but he didn't pay attention to them. Instead, he walked slowly towards the staircase. They'd... they'd done it.

Storm

Lupus walks up the stairs and is immediately hit with the pungent odor of Cow ****
"Damn you, Kayaba"
Lupus keeps on going into the Savannah

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
"Yes!" Oregano pumped his fist in victory. They had finally done it; they had finally cleared the first floor! Only 99 to go...

Mido

Version 1
Ardeel sits in awe at the blinker, noting they had completed Floor 1. They had done it! It was, however, not without loss. With Diavel in mind among others, Ardeel closes his eyes for a moment. He then picks up his staff that he had discarded in the battle, using it as a crutch to help him walk amid his exhaustion. Slowly walking to the exit, he watches the scene unfold. He turns back a moment to see if any of his friends were still behind him, but then returns to his walk, a slow one at that.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al walks up the stairs. At the top, a bright light shines from a doorway. Reaching it, he looks out at the vast field below him. But things seem different here than from the first floor. Drabber. Sadder. A sorrowful tone plays along the wind. Yet, despite this, he still feels happy. He takes a step forward, sure to not go over the edge of the cliff in front of him, and surveys the area. About a half mile away, another city stands, on the top of a flat-topped mountain. He swivels his head towards the rest of the group, smiling, "We made it," he knows that this isn't anywhere near the end, but small victories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom