• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
I'll end it tonight. I'm going to be celebrating with the family this afternoon, so feel free to talk about why you all love Sword Art Online in the meantime. I'll provide some mod commentary after the fact too.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
large.jpg

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Vote: Libk

There ya go.
Sorry, I just woke up or I would've voted him earlier.
I was dropping all kinds of subtle hints that I was the tracker the previous day. One specifically for Deku so he could possibly back me up if he got it. :)
I'll post more in a bit when I'm more awake, but I just wanted to get that in.

Mido

Version 1
FINAL VOTE TALLY
Libk - 5 (DekuNut, Storm, Mellow Ezlo, Libk, Minish_Link
)

After the success of the previous decision, you all decided to single out the one known as Libk, believing him to be the accomplice of Domozilla777. Libk, who had been sitting silently for the majority of the discourse, emerged, conceding his defeat.

"Damn, I guess it's over, isn't it?" Libk groaned. "Taking out those other two seemingly wasn't enough, and we were hoping to finish the job here." He slid a book over to you all, which listed the names of notable SAO survivors, some of the names which were crossed out. "All I wanted, was some recognition. Some recognition for surviving that death game, but I got none. I suppose SAO didn't have patience for cowards like the one I was."

"No, what was truly cowardly was your decision to prove your worth at the expense of others' livelihoods. Maybe that book should have had your name on it, sure; but that's no reason to seriously injure people, especially those I call my friends," a boy's voice interrupted.

"Perhaps," Libk responded. "but remember this, Black Swordsman: You attained everything in that game. Fame, recognition, comradery, everything. I, on the other hand, lost it all. Lost the only person who saw any worth in me, the one the professor desired to bring back to life." His voice becomes more solemn at this point. "If I was stronger, I could...I could have prevented her fate. Not like any of you could understand."

"No, I-I do understand," the boy from earlier responded somewhat painfully, as a remnant of the past briefly reemerges in his mind. "I'm sorry things had to be like this."

"No need to be sorry; I made this choice willingly," Libk noted. "Well, I suppose it's over now. Nothing can really be done about this, huh." He promptly then ripped the cloak over his head off, revealing himself as Eiji, the second-ranked player of Ordinal Scale. He followed with a walk away from the area, deep in reflection. Suddenly, all the red cloaks on the remaining players disappeared, and with that all secrets were known.

"Thank you all for your help," the one known as DekuNut decided to speak as he moved to the front of the remaining four. "I truly had no idea they were going to take this as far as they did. If I had known, I would have tried to put a stop to this earlier. Harming innocents, even to revive someone, even if that person was myself, is unacceptable. I've been perfectly happy as an A.I. anyways, especially for a game like Ordinal Scale where I've been able to live my dream to sing in front of crowds. Once again, thank you." He, now revealed as a she, slighly bowed her head before preparing a stage. Meanwhile, Minish_Link, now known to everyone as Kirito, conversed with his friends.

"Ah, ha ha!" Storm laughed. "It's as I've said before, little man. The game ain't over until it's over." He extended his fist for a fist bump. "Drinks on me, later?"

"Yeah, sure thing, Agil," Minish_Link smiles as she, now he, returns the fist bump. Behind him, was Mellow Ezlo, who started to tiptoe around him nervously, but sweetly.

"So, um...Kirito?" he innocently started. "Would you be up to do something with me sometime?" His face turned red, and jealous groans could be heard from the peanut gallery of eliminated players. Minish_Link, slightly blushing after being caught off guard by this advance, let him, who was actually a her, down nicely.

"I appreciate that, Silica, but maybe next time." Mellow Ezlo responded with a nod of defeat as the remaining players sat down in front of DekuNut's stage. Her performance was about to begin.

As you all enjoyed her performance, the presence returned this time with his trademark lab coat and boorish hair.

"Hey, it's me again: Akihiko Kayaba. Shocker, right? I'm really glad you all enjoyed the movie. Those swine thought they could outdo my genius with some Augmented Reality hogwash? I call that Poppycock is what I do! Anyways, don't mind me bleeding back into my Heathcliff persona, I just thought it would be more entertaining. On a more serious note, I hope you continue playing whatever it is you enjoy, and enjoy it to the fullest. Before I go, there's just one thing..."

SAO Will Return

Libk was Eiji Nozichawa (Nautilus): Mafia Goon.

TOWN WINS!

Player List
  1. Storm - Andrew Gilbert Mills (Agil): Vanilla Townie (Survived!)
  2. Mellow Ezlo - Keiko Ayano (Silica): Vanilla Townie (Survived!)
  3. DekuNut - Yuuna Shigemura (Yuna): Town Jailkeeper (Survived!)
  4. Minish_Link - Kazuto Kirigaya (Kirito): Town Tracker (Survived!)
Zachie Blade - Shino Asada (Sinon): Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 2)
Pendio - Rika Shinozaki (Lisbeth): Vanilla Townie (Eliminated Night 2)
Johnny Sooshi - Suguha Kirigaya (Leafa): Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 3)
Domozilla777 - Professor Tetsuhiro Shigemura: Mafia Goon (Lynched Day 4)
Libk - Eiji Nozichawa (Nautilus): Mafia Goon (Lynched Day 5)

Congratulations to everyone for the game well-played! Thanks for participating!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Man, I really need to stop letting newbs off the hook for scummy behaviour lol.

Great game all around. This one was really enjoyable to play, especially since I got to play as the alter ego of my twin. :D

Thanks for hosting, Mido! Twas a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom