• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
All they have to do is not disclose who they are, their in-game role, and what specific action they can perform. All they need to say is "x is innocent" etc.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Since that weird thing yesterday I've been pretty busy. Sorry if it seems like I'm getting a bit inactive. I've already said this a couple times, but I'm pretty sure those inactive could be our biggest suspects, hopefully they get replaced so this game doesn't die. I also don't really want to RV, so I'll try to read up a bit more on those inactive.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
I admit this games is getting stale. But, we town have the upper-hand death wise. And we still have all our power roles. It might be best if we wait a little longer, at least strategically speaking.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
I have been really busy Its not summer for me yet. But Im 99% sure we can trust JC, Mez, and Poka.

As for looking at Inactives I agree that the Mafia could be there but I wouldn't also rule out the Idea of Mafia being active to.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I agree with mez it seems like a cop claim there. But I'm also unsure of where else to look. Gonna look at the player list when I get home.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Vote count:

Blackkirby - 2 (DekuNut, musicfan)

Not voting: Crus@der77x, Johnny Sooshi, Zelda13, Sarah, Blackkirby, Mellow Ezlo, Scarfed, Mido, PokaLink, Justac00lguy, Kiddrangon, Linkdude74

With 14 players alive it takes 8 for a lynch. Day ends on Thursday, May 21st 2015 at 11:59 PM GMT

Crus@der77x - 2
Mido - 2
Johnny Sooshi - 2
Sarah - 2
Kiddrangon - 2
Scarfed - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom