• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
GF was Pendio. He is dead.
Oh wow, I completely forgot his role. Thanks for telling me because that clears the other option.

Actually though, that brings me to what I forgot to mention in he post above before my tablet ran out of battery. This "Black Veil" is completely random and seems awfully familiar of a Dreaming God ability to me. I remember I had one in Pirates 2 were I could interfere with QTs, so something tells me we have a Dreaming God here. Anyway I have a feeling that no night actions counted last night, which means the Cop wasn't able to use their role tonight. Look at the night scene (both of them) for further proof of mention of any night actions.

So Mellow and Poka aren't confirmed yet. Cop I highly suggest you investigate them this coming night.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I'm just saying that if our cop really feels like investigating one of the two, don't waste it on pokalink. It's also prob a waste on mez too but that's up to the cop.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Torchic investigating poka day one and getting town. I'm going to trust torchic on that. On top of that, Mezlo was apparently protected by torchic and there was a lack of night kill. I think torchic, whoever it is l, is trustworthy and doing their job right.
It doesn't exactly clear him. The chat was anonymous, anyone could lie and I didn't really care for the chat because it's very deceiving. Anyone could say anything without any repercussions and that includes the Mafia. In fact it's more likely that Mafia would use that chat to lie.

I'm not denying what Torchic is false, just that I'm not trusting it until I see proof as of yet. You seem so sure, so I can guessing you were Torchic, huh?

Mido

Version 1
Well it could also be Asuna. If I remember correctly she could use some kind of healing magic.

The only reservation I have on that is that I don't recall Asuna using such a weapon, despite her usage of healing once she jumps into ALO as a player. I could very well be having a brain fart though on that fact. :mellow:

Hmm, I don't know why, but based on your question, it sounds as if you know who I was in the QT stage of operations!

Anyways, I will say this: I believe I know who Torchic is. I don't believe I should say any more beyond that.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
N
The only reservation I have on that is that I don't recall Asuna using such a weapon, despite her usage of healing once she jumps into ALO as a player. I could very well be having a brain fart though on that fact. :mellow:

Hmm, I don't know why, but based on your question, it sounds as if you know who I was in the QT stage of operations!

Anyways, I will say this: I believe I know who Torchic is. I don't believe I should say any more beyond that.
You did not get a pm befor the begning of day 2?
Justa should of got one this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom