• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Well, I actually did my research for once. I went to check what Rep is like on Day One, and found that he's usually pretty inactive. So I don't have much. I'll put a vote towards him tomorrow if it means a lynch, but I didn't get much of anything for looking.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
What is going on? I've barely been able to log on for a week, and I have a vote on me or something? Jeez Louise.

Yeah, I usually don't post Day 1 because I don't like it.

Jamie

Rep I think this is an easy way out of you not having to get involved in either saving or lynching Pendio. The thing is, you have been active in Day One's before, I've seen it. And saying "I doubt I would make much of a difference" isn't true and you know it. You've proved a valuable scum hunter recently and I rarely seeing you acting passive, which makes this statement odd coming from yourself (especially if you were a Townie).

I think you didn't want to get involved because you you knew it might hurt you. I might be playing risky, but someone had to do something.

Vote: Repentance
This is silly. Firstly, I am usually inactive on day one. I've only been active on day one a few times. I didn't want to get involved in saving or lynching Pendio because I didn't care, like I rarely do on day one. I was active in Pendio's game because we were all complaining about how boring day ones are, so I decided to try to make it interesting. TBH I was partially fishing for compliments with that other comment :bestcool:

but aight

Jamie

Well, I actually did my research for once. I went to check what Rep is like on Day One, and found that he's usually pretty inactive. So I don't have much. I'll put a vote towards him tomorrow if it means a lynch, but I didn't get much of anything for looking.
This. @Justac00lguy, check out most of my day ones, I'm usually inactive. I hate day one.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
This is silly. Firstly, I am usually inactive on day one. I've only been active on day one a few times. I didn't want to get involved in saving or lynching Pendio because I didn't care, like I rarely do on day one. I was active in Pendio's game because we were all complaining about how boring day ones are, so I decided to try to make it interesting. TBH I was partially fishing for compliments with that other comment :bestcool:

but aight
I just don't think it's like you to let Sadia's comment slide by. It looked like something you would definitely get involved and have your say in whether it's Day One or not.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Something is telling me that Rep might just not be that interested in this game and it's misleading me, but that could excuse most things. This brings me back to Pendio being lynched, he acted like he didn't really care, he didn't even try that hard to convince people otherwise and it didn't seem like Mafia put up much for a fight either. You could make that argument for Pendio but yet he flipped Mafia, which is what's really making me conflicted at the moment

So are Mafia being passive? Or is it just lack of interest? Let's just say hypothetically that Rep is Mafia. He would have two scum buds left to defend him and would they be willing to defend him after losing Pendio? I'd expect one if them to try and feed off Poka and try and lynch me, but they would realise that I would flip Town and they'd be in trouble. Or if one them is found out later on that would leave the other one involved in trouble effectively putting us on the brink of a win.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Vote count:

Justac00lguy - 1 (PokaLink)
Repetance - 1 (Justac00lguy)

Not voting: Crus@der77x, Repetance, Sheik, musicfan, Batman, Go_Dark_Link, Linkdude74, Kiddrangon, Blackkirby, Mellow Ezlo, DekuNut, Scarfed, Mido

With 15 players alive it takes 12 for a lynch. Day ends on Friday, May 8th 2015 at 11:59 PM GMT.

We are debating to let the post count slide this time because of exams for some people, and plus the server issues.
Mido - 2
Sheik - 2
musicfan - 2
Go_Dark_Link - 2
Scarfed - 2
Blackkirby - 2
Day ends in 3.5 hours, guys.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I guess I won't enforce the post requirment because of the server issues and this game day has just been weird in general.

It is really irritating how people sign up but don't post at all though.

Mido

Version 1
...so from what I'm getting thus far: it seems that both possible leads on Pokalink and JC are cold cases, although Pokalink has some backup for his town case now. I can never get myself to trust JC for some reason, but he hasn't seemed to do anything completely out of the ordinary today. The Rep arguments intrigued me at first, but I find myself personally indecisive on him.

I think Batman's earlier statement about the mafia may be right, and JC reiterated it somewhat. If that's the case, then discreetness is a key factor in our suspects. This makes me a tad more weary of Spaceballs the ZD Member if one looks back Day 1. As a whole, I find myself in a bad state of mind.

The server issues killed my motivation to post anything so I'm really thankful for not enforcing the post requirment today Keiko. Anyways like many others have pointed out I think that it would make more sense that we investigate Meslo instead of Poka if Rep flips scum. If Rep flips town however then I would think that investigating JC would be the smartest move.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Vote rep
Instead of risking a chance of two townies I'd rather risk a chance of losing one.

Rep had a better case built against him.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Yeah if Rep flips Town then investigate me, if he doesn't, then go with Mellow or Poka. Also someone else should vote so we avoid a double lynch via a tie.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
So read through day 2 and I started t0 form suspicions and then people soft claimed and people said things and now Im sort back at square one. For right I know Im trusting in JC he has sort of taken the taken leader sort of position but he could still be a smart mafia. As for who to lynch well I don't really know we sorta were all building up on Poka than that was knocked down and then we just switched to Rep who Im still not super suspicious of . The only thing I want to say to @Repentence is that even though you might not like Day 1 it doesn't mean you need to totally not care at all but thats just me and sometimes Im guilty of the same thing.

It actually does look like Rep is getting lynched Im not totally certain that he will turn up scum but there really isn't anyone stands out to me or anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom