• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
personally I don't think there is any need to investigate pokalink. He's fine. Mezlo if they want to, sure, butnot pokalink
That makes no sense. How is it fine to investigate Mez and not Poka? Mez is the one who's basically half confirming Poka, so shouldn't you be saying not to investigate both?

Anyway, the whole reason I'm suggesting is that we don't know for sure and if we do know for sure then having two confirmed Townies really benefits the Town. Plus then Mafia will have a dilemma on who to kill because of the doctor and/or bodyguard.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
IF ANYONE ELSE SOFTCLAIMS THIS DAY THEY WILL BE MODKILLED

THANK YOU
Just to clear up, this is no confirmation that the softclaims are true or not.

Vote count:

Justac00lguy - 1 (PokaLink)
Repetance - 1 (Justac00lguy)

Not voting: Crus@der77x, Repetance, Sheik, musicfan, Batman, Go_Dark_Link, Linkdude74, Kiddrangon, Blackkirby, Mellow Ezlo, DekuNut, Scarfed, Mido

With 15 players alive it takes 12 for a lynch. Day ends on Friday, May 8th 2015 at 11:59 PM GMT.

Repentance - 3
Mido - 2
Sheik - 3
musicfan - 3
Batman - 1
Go_Dark_Link - 2
Scarfed - 2
Blackkirby - 3

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I'm just saying that if our cop really feels like investigating one of the two, don't waste it on pokalink. It's also prob a waste on mez too but that's up to the cop.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm just saying that if our cop really feels like investigating one of the two, don't waste it on pokalink. It's also prob a waste on mez too but that's up to the cop.

Investigating me is the better choice I think. Because if you investigate Poka and he turns up town, I could still go either way. If you investigate me, and I turn up town, then you can trust both of us. Conversely, if I turn up scum, it's 50/50 on PokaLink, but he's most likely town anyway.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Oh ok, I understand what you mean now.

Anyway I think the Cop should do what he/her thinks is best, I was just suggesting Mez or Poka because that way we don't have any trust issues and we have confirmed players which always makes Mafia's night kills easier to prevent.

Also what's with the slight change of ruling, Pancake? I'm not bothered, I just thought it was if things got too out of hand.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Sounds like a plan. I disproved my own argument while writing the post, so I'm good to go with that.
Mods: would it be okay for Poka to say if Mez's thing makes sense for his char? No need to say who he is, just if it makes sense.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
He is allowed to debate on which character the silver staff can belong to, but for the remained or the day, he is not allowed to hint at a confirmation or denial of if the decided upon character is his, or the item is his.

Stating if it is his character would be nameclaiming and he'd be modkilled.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I don't really understand this strictly limited softclaims rule. Isn't making softclaims and fake softclaims and stuff just part of the fun and intrigue of the game? I totally understand mods wanting to limit or cut out actual roleclaims, but I feel like being this strict with softclaims really limits the game.

Then again maybe I don't know what I'm talking about; just my thoughts. I just needed to make another post to reach my 3 post requirement, so here it is.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
We need to decide on a lynch before tomorrow as we don't want a tie because it's likely that we'll lynch two Townies. I only have two suspicions; one is Poka but I've already said I doubt he's scum and we're close to confirming that; the other is Repentance because I rarely see him acting passive as a Townie and it's odd considering it involved scum.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Regarding this current discussion, there really isn't anything I can say. Since any refutations, hinting, or confirmations would be against the rules. Personally, I think this form of claiming seems a tad flawed, seeing as how most further discussion of this "Staff" character could end up in bans, again, no offense to your rules.

If you look at my first post, you'll see I was the first person this day to suspect Rep, if come tomorrow nobody has made any real decision's, I will most likely vote for him. Again I put this idea out first, I'm not trying to be flippidy floppity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom