• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Superpowers

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
There's probably been a thread like this in the past but I can't find one so I think the time might be ripe to bring this back.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why? What would you use it for?

I think I'd choose to be able to turn myself invisible. Sometimes it's nice to be able to get some time alone without anyone asking any questions or be able to run away from your troubles and nobody would be able to drag you back because they can't see you. I think I'd also use it to spy on people who I admire or whose lives I find interesting. That might be creepy but come on, everyone has someone they'd love to be a fly on the wall around.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
For a while I thought it would be awesome to fly, but to be honest, that sounds like an awful idea now.

I think I'd choose to be able to turn myself invisible. Sometimes it's nice to be able to get some time alone without anyone asking any questions or be able to run away from your troubles and nobody would be able to drag you back because they can't see you. I think I'd also use it to spy on people who I admire or whose lives I find interesting. That might be creepy but come on, everyone has someone they'd love to be a fly on the wall around.

I think I'm literally exactly the same as this now, even down to the stalking people thing. Lol

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Probably superspeed (and accompanying durability, i.e. not getting torn apart by supersonic forces). Either that or mutability; the ability to have any power so long as I focused on it.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
The ability to freeze (and unfreeze) time. I would totally use it to steal small, juvenile things from convenience stores and such and cheat on work. I mean, c'mon...who wouldn't use it to have a little bit of fun.

Pen

The game is on!
There are so many super powers that would be cool to have, like mind reading, flying, telekinesis, invisibility, rapid healing, time travel, teleportation, shapeshifting and super speed etc.

The ability to create and manipulate fire would be really cool, but I don't know how useful it would be... Pretty nice to show off, hehe. And I probably wouldn't freeze as much. ^^

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I would like to be able to teleport. Not only would it make commuting worthless, but it would also be useful for getting away from a sticky situation. If I felt threatened, I could just teleport to safety. There are even more applications too, as it would be quite a versatile superpower to have.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
My dream super power would be Teleportation. I could live anywhere I want, work anywhere I want, see my family and friends whenever I want. I'd save a ton of money from not having to pay for travel expenses, I could go to all the conventions I'm missing out on right now, visit places I've always wanted to go, meet up with people I can't meet with right now because they are just too far away.

There are more flashy powers I could have chosen, but for my life, this would just be the ultimate power to have. I wouldn't need anything else, no matter how cool other powers could be.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I'm on board with controlling time. Pause it, rewind it, fast forward through it. And it'd give me an undo button! Life needs an undo button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom