• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Supernatural

One of the best freaking shows in existence. Seriously. If you have not watched this then I fell pity for you.

It's basically a show about demons, angels, them fighting against one another, it has witches, ghosts, every evil spirit you could think of. It's 4 seasons in and I am freaking loving it.

And it only keeps getting better. The episode on last night I couldn't even describe. It was not right at all. Just disturbing.

=D

zeldusfanaticus

im the puppet master
yes Family Remains was super freaky.

i only discovered the show in the middle of the third season because i didn't get the channel prior to that time, but as soon as i watched it i was addicted. the show has just the right amount of horror, gore, and a little bit of comic relief. definitly one of the best shows on television

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
It's an okay series, Dean is hilarious... on monday they aired the episode in wich Sam is constantly living the same Tuesday for god knows how long and dean dies in some hilarious ways:P

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I guess you fell me then. I hadn't even heard of this show 'till a few months ago. :P
Then again, I don't really watch TV, and I don't know what station it comes on or anything.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
It is a pretty good show. I just don't like the timing. I can't stay up that late on a school-night.

It's a good show. I enjoy it a lot. ^^

By the way... zeldusfanaticus, what do you mean "a little bit of comic relief?" Isn't 60% of everything Dean says comedy relief? :xd:

I

IvilNatty

I loved the Bloody Mary episode. It was really scary. I mean, she got out of the mirror at the end. It really scared me, I couldn't sleep without thinking of her.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I can't believe this thread is dead. This is a great show!!! I started watching towards the ending of season two but I've been caught up for some time now. So is anyone else keeping up with this show. "Live Free or Twihard" was hillarious. It was funny when Sam was just staring and smiling at Dean being infected.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I've watched a few episodes, not as many as to make me a long term fan. Just a few to get meh interested.
It seemed interesting, but I couldnt get into the plot. That's what put me off. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom