• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Ok then, why would Mafia risk killing themselves? Targeting Eduarda is suicide. How would they know there's a chink in her role-armour? I mean hopefully they haven't been told that, I doubt it anyway. If Mafia didn't know, then targeting Eduarda is losing the game automatically. That's why I hypothesised that Doc possibly tried to go out and take Eduarda down with him.

from what i figure, Eduarda is basically a retaliatory role, they can only return fire once and that is on whoever attacks her, in the case of multiple attacks i suspect it's first come first served. I mean chances are i could be wrong by a mile and Eduarda was killed before they could attack the 2nd agressor.

It could be one of two other things I say:
1) They claim they had an item and didn't trust having an anti-town/non-town leading the charge.
2) There was legitimately a person with an item who didn't trust having a third party person around.
Of course, your Doc theory also holds water. I say he's worth looking back at.

If Doc is giving items and he's admitted as much, wouldn't that be indicative of town, unless i'm being dense and there is a mafia Item Giver.

But if not, logically it makes no sense to target Eduarda with no confirmation that Mafia would survive the attack.

... Wait so if the damage was 50-70, maybe he/she took the risk to take damage because they themselves were on no damage. Still then it would become known in the night scene that they took that amount of damage and that's just obvious as shown from the night before were we used that information to out Johnny and Sadia.

Why don't we look at damage percentiles of the previous day and compare them to this one and see whose taken the most damage? If it's between 50-70% damage returned look at who has the biggest amount of damage difference between the two days. That'd i think be indicative of whoever attacked Eduarda and got a return swipe.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Attacked Trophies:
Toxic_Snowman (2)
- Tristan(14%), Eduarda(4%)
Sadia (2) - Cthulhu(12%), Frozen Chosen (17%)
Johnny Sooshi (1) - JC-Hurin (18%)
Doc (1) - LittleGumball (17%)

Total Damage:
Eduarda - 75%
Cthulhu - 54%
Toxic_Snowman - 29%
Pendio - 22%
Doc - 17%
RegalBryant - 14%
Heroine of Time - 7%

Total Damage:
Doc - 106%
Cthulhu - 54%
Toxic_Snowman - 29%
Pendio - 22%
Tristan - 20%
Frozen Chosen - 20%
Little Gumball - 90%
RegalBryant - 14%
JC-Hurin - 10%
Heroine of Time - 7%[/QUOTE
Looking at total damages Doc went up by literally 89%, this could be from a rebound attack in combination with an item strike. Or multiple hits from Mafia. I'm more inclined to looking at the first but Doc said he is an item Distributor so i don't think he CAN attack at night.

My own, Toxic, Pendio, Heroine and Regal's damages are all similar

So in terms of fresh attacks, we have Gumball, JC, Frocho and Doc suffering hits. Two are with in death perameters and so my thinking is leading me to think Either Doc or Gumball were attacking Eduarda. It's possible for both to have been rebound hit by Eduarda as well as an item. But something seems off in the fact that Gumball got a solid 90% in one go, i could understand if it was less as we have less mafia but 90%.

I'm inclined to think JC and Frocho were item'd as their damage doesn't really say mafia targets nor are their damage with range of a rebound by Eduarda.

Biggest changes in damage:
Doc - 89%
Gumball 90%

So it's a choice between Gumball and Doc for me, based on damage alone. i do wanna hear what @Doc and @LittleGumball have to say.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Shiiiite i forgot to remove the quote at one end of that ah well. For thos needing to know just check that thrid quote.... Apparantly i'm too stupid to remember how to end quotes.

@Frozen Chosen what's your thoughts on my musings above? not the inane rambling.

I think the important thing to understand is that Eduarda can't retaliate when the attack kills her. We know this because she liked Deku's post where mentioned that possibility and Tristan pointed it out as well. Eduarda also said that in her last post that they found the chink in her armor, which to me implies that she can be killed without retaliation on her part.

In regards to the two you pointed out, as of right now, I'm not sure if LittleGumball is a good target. I mean she took 70%. Just because she took this damage doesn't mean she's Mafia. In fact, I think it's just as likely she is town. And her actions have been helpful for the town. I wouldn't mind looking in to her relationship with Sooshi and Sadia, though.

Honestly, I'm just curious to see Doc's alignment. I think your innocent, but I could be wrong and you're the closest one to death. I'm not going to attack, because I want to save it just in case.

Also, Doc said his activity may not be the best right now because he's on vacation. So it may be hard to get him to answer anything.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
That's fair. Out of curiosity how much does the mushroom heal?
25-40%

(I'm only my phone, so quoting may be a bit difficult)
First of all, I'm not an item giver, that's not what I was trying to claim. One of the items I was given was one that I could give to another player, but this is not at all related to my role (at least, I don't think so. I still don't know how items are working)

Also, I've already claimed the damage against FroCho I used an item. And think that my item affected either LG or Tristan. I'm leaning more towards it affecting LG for no real good reason, except I think that LG is less suspicious so I imagine someone else actually intending to damage Tristan.

And, given the night scene, which explicitly said that Eduarda didn't have time to retaliate, why do you think that Mafia (or whoever attacked her) took damage? I know there is one big hit that is unexplained (LG and Eduarda; one was a Mafia hit, one was not) but doesn't it seem more likely there is an SK or an item?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
25-40%

(I'm only my phone, so quoting may be a bit difficult)
First of all, I'm not an item giver, that's not what I was trying to claim. One of the items I was given was one that I could give to another player, but this is not at all related to my role (at least, I don't think so. I still don't know how items are working)

Also, I've already claimed the damage against FroCho I used an item. And think that my item affected either LG or Tristan. I'm leaning more towards it affecting LG for no real good reason, except I think that LG is less suspicious so I imagine someone else actually intending to damage Tristan.

And, given the night scene, which explicitly said that Eduarda didn't have time to retaliate, why do you think that Mafia (or whoever attacked her) took damage? I know there is one big hit that is unexplained (LG and Eduarda; one was a Mafia hit, one was not) but doesn't it seem more likely there is an SK or an item?

Assumption mostly unless there is a hammer item theres over 150% worths of damage unaccounted for. Vig i suppose could account for some as well.

@RegalBryant Do you still think Doc is scum? You followed Eduarda's advice last night, but do you have any other leads or are you still set on Doc?

Right now, my town reads are Regal, JC, and Libk. LittleGumball and Cthulhu are leaning more town for me. I'll throw Mido in because I don't know if Viral would asked to be replaced if he was scum. Then again, he just could've been very busy. I have no idea about Doc. Toxic is still leaning scum, like I said before, and I want him to speak up a little. I'm not sure about Pendio or Tristan, at the moment.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I know this has been said a billion times but i'm saying it again - the reason for Doc's damage is vigilante damage.

In my case i was hit by someone (or something) else. I did not target Eduarda last night. I did not target anyone last night.

if you'd read further down you'd see regal stating they hit doc and me saying "jesus vig did 89%"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom