• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros. RP SU

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
This is basically an RP Sign Up fer SSB. I doesn't follow any of the games, it has it's own story. You can play as any video game character, as long as their game series has been on at least on Nintendo console.

There will be a sign up sheet. Don't make anything up. However you may change their move set if you wish, as long as they've done something like it in their games.

Name:
Game Series:
Special Attack:
Up-Special:
Down-Special:
Side-Special:
Grab Attack:
Final Smash:

Here is mine.

Name: Kirby
Game Series: Kirby
Special Attack: Inhale
Up-Special: Final Cutter
Down-Special: Rock Plummet
Side-Special: Hammer
Grab Attack: Air Drop
Final Smash: Supernova

There is only room for 4 signups! Be quick!

Name: Metal Sonic
Game Series: Sonic the Hedgehog
Special Attack: Laser
Up-Special: Fly up
Down-Special: Metal Spike
Side-Special: Dash
Grab Attack: Excel Throw
Final Smash: Metal Overlord

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Name: Isaac
Game: Golden Sun
Special Attack: Cure (heal a random percent from 5-10)
Up Special: Retreat (teleports him. Similar to Zelda's up special)
Down Special: Quake (causes a damaging earth quake around Isaac while he's on a surface. Similar to DK's down special)
Side Special: Move (a glowing hand forms, damaging opponents and shoving them away. Similar to Isaac's Trophy move, but signifigantly less ranged.)
Grab Attack: Growth (similar to Link's Hookshot) and then a standard throw/sword slash in whatever direction
Final Smash: Ragnarok (summons a huge sword to crash onto the stage at an angle, dealing massive damage, and automatically KOing whoever the point lands on, if anyone.)

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Name: Link
Game: Loz
Up special: Skyward strike
Down special: Four sword attack. ( He splits into 4 and they all slash you.)
Side special: Self heal. ( A bottled fairy heals him 10%)
Grab attack: Double claw shots. ( He grabs you with both claw shots and then, when you get in range, he sticks his sword out so you get stabbed.)
Final Smash: Final strike from SS except he doesn`t have to knock you down first.

Yes! Made it!
Name: Phantom Zelda
Game:Spirit Tracks
Up special: Spirit Form, pretty much lets her go up and reposses a phantom
Down Special: Great Slash, downward strike. Takes 60% when well-aimed.
Side special:Roll, go into a ball like the Wreckers and track the closest opponent until either you hit an obstacle, the opponent is hit, or you fall.
Grab attack: Phantom eye, releases a phantom eye to seize and drag back an opponent.
Final Smash: Song of Spirits- Regain Zelda's body and pplay the Spirit Flute to summon the Lokomos, playing the Song of Spirits and unleashing a powerful shock wave.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((it worked))

Game: Kid Icarus Uprising
Name: Magnus
Special Attack: sword (This thing is huge and heavy) and kick (I assume it's like B and A?)
Up Special: sword throw (similar to Ike's up-:cool:
Down Special: Sword slam
Side special: Charge
Grab attack: Sends a grappling hook, drags 'em back
Final Smash: Brightsword (Sword is wreathed in flame and he charges, like a combo of Ike and Marth's)
(http://i.imgur.com/ARYzs.jpg)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom