• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Thoughts? YOU'RE A JERK FOR NOT SHOWING US THE PICTURE IN THE CHATBOX, KRASH!! >:c

Also, dat Donkey face.

screen-5.jpg

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Yeah hopefully Sheik will return cause that one screenshot of the Phantom looks real sketchy.

It really does, as if set up to fool us. Sakurai is not above doing these actions; be suspicious. I want another Developer Direct, dammit.

The Phantom could easily be an assist trophy. It would be rather odd for the two new assist trophies revealed so far to be from Zelda titles, however. Even so, this is from the same game where we have been shown three Zelda stages compared to exactly zero for Pokemon, Kirby and Star Fox, not to mention the lack of anything Yoshi, Earthbound or F-Zero related at all. I do think it's worth bringing up Zelda appears to be doing the same pose in the Peach-cheat screen as the one with the phantom, despite it lacking in the former. I find this to be an appropriate time to display a favourite quote of mine...
Masahiro Sakurai said:
You might say I like surprises, or even more appropriately, you might say I love a good prank. That’s why I feel compelled to do the things I do.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
As much as I love TP Zelda, it's a shame to see her beautiful SS design unused.

Also, here's hoping Sheik returns.

Though I can agree for the most part, SS Zelda was more of a damsel in distress than anything, while TP Zelda took action for the most part (i.e. healing Midna and riding horseback with Link/shooting light arrows). Hence why they may have leaned towards using TP Zelda's design over SS's.

Zelda's design looks as beautiful as ever, but I wonder why she looks so PO'ed in almost every shot... Also, I really hope the Phantom is an assist trophy, because it'd be a shame if Sheik didn't appear in this installment.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
It looks promising but who knows? Nonetheless I'll wait until an actual confirmation from Sakurai.

It's not that hard to believe considering Namco is behind this game and how much of an icon Pac-Man is. It's a no-brainer.

Fig

The Altruist
It's not that hard to believe considering Namco is behind this game and how much of an icon Pac-Man is. It's a no-brainer.

True but then again Sakurai loves to troll with us. It's not that I dislike Pac-Man, I just don't seem in the the character role of a fighting game. I'm sorry if I make you upset. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom