• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
From now on, do everybody a favour when talking about the current image. Post it via Imgur or anything else, really. It prevents foolish mishaps in the future.

Psh, you use the Darksiders Dungeon layout? Lame.

Oh, by the way:

Deal_With_It91.jpg

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Psh, you use the Darksiders Dungeon layout? Lame.

Oh, by the way:

Deal_With_It91.jpg

Hey, I'm perfectly content with people making themselves look silly, but one cannot help feel sorry for those who are at an inconvenience due to being out of context. Informing is nice, and I would rather a solid URL than one that hardly lasts a day or, dare I say, people start deleting their posts...

Last edited:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Hey, I'm perfectly content with people making themselves look silly, but one cannot help feel sorry for those who are at an inconvenience due to being out of context. Informing is nice, and I would rather a solid URL than one that hardly lasts a day or, dare I say, people start deleting their posts...

Oh, no, an image from weeks ago that isn't affecting anyone anymore got taken down by the poster because he learned it was an ever-changing link. It's a tragedy. T_T

Seriously, it's not a big deal. Krash, buddy, I'm glad I was made aware of it, but let's not make a scene, shall we?

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Oh, no, an image from weeks ago that isn't affecting anyone anymore got taken down by the poster because he learned it was an ever-changing link. It's a tragedy. T_T

Seriously, it's not a big deal. Krash, buddy, I'm glad I was made aware of it, but let's not make a scene, shall we?

Delete all the posts you want. It's when things like this start happening less than five hours after posting I feel the need to point something out. For all to avoid it as much as possible from now on would be nice. Scene concluded.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Out of bloody nowhere.

Pic of the day.
Toon Link joins the battle!! Just look at those innocent cat-eyes! The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD is out in Japan today.

zlCfzRIvkPAZgmbpgb

This is too good. I love it.

Last edited:

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
^Toon Link is in the game, coinciding with WW HD's release....

I can imagine we're getting some Pokemon confirmation October 12th. Whether it be Red, another Pokemon Trainer, Jigglypuff, Lucario, Mewtwo, Zoroark, or even something else entirely, I say mark your calenders...

Salem

SICK
I can imagine we're getting some Pokemon confirmation October 12th. Whether it be Red, another Pokemon Trainer, Jigglypuff, Lucario, Mewtwo, Zoroark, or even something else entirely, I say mark your calenders...
Pokemon Trailer of brawl already looks like Red, so why can't they just have a name change or something?

Last edited:

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Turns out October 12th is a Saturday. Oh well, the 11th or 14th it is then!

Go see Toon Link's page at the Dojo!

main.png

This is going to be some awkward family gathering...
29wkaag.jpg
1zd3c0k.jpg

Last edited:

Salem

SICK
I thought the appearance of the train conductor Link supposed to mean there won't be a playable Toon Link...

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I thought the appearance of the train conductor Link supposed to mean there won't be a playable Toon Link...

That's what some were expecting. Sakurai is tricky like that. Who knows, perhaps we'll get Other M Ridley as a stage hazard, and Brawl Ridley as a playable character. :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom