• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros. for DS?

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I kind-of like this idea. But I'm worried that my DS might crash. I also agree that the controls would be kind-of impossible unless you include the touch screen. So I don't think it'll happen anytime soon.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Smash Bros could really work on DS and I would really like to see one on 3DS. People seem to be forgetting about the X and Y button and also L and R. This could work perfectly on 3DS we already got Fox, Sonic, Snake, Mario, Link, and Pit coming to the 3DS so why not. Of course it could have different mechanics and be more original but still retain the Smash Bros Formula. Plus the 3DS will have an analog stick plus a D-Pad with 4 buttons, 2 shoulder buttons and a touch screen. How won't the controls work? And Select could always be your tuant. They could also have some type of system that allows you to save up your weapons/ability pick ups on the touch screen and activate which ever one you want by simply taping it. The main roster we could expect should be Link, Mario, Samus, Sonic, Snake, Fox, Donkey Kong, Pit, Luigi, Peach, Zelda and a few more. I'm sure the 3DS can Handle a simple Fighting game with a good twenty characters.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom