• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros. 4 Survey

What Console do you Own Super Smash Bros. 4 on?

• Total voters

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Hello, we are looking to get a survey of the amount of people who own Super Smash Bros. 4 and what console they own it on. All you need to do is answer the poll, you can make a post about it also, but it isn't required. We are planning on setting up a tournament and want to include as many of you as possible, so answering the poll will help us and you in a big way. Thank you :)

Fig

The Altruist
I own both versions, that said I'm usually using the Wii U version when I'm at home while using the 3DS variant while I'm at university. Ideally the GCN controller is what I use for my inputs for tournament. Although this might sound like a pre-controller john, my 3DS circle pad is somewhat broken so I either won't be able to play efficient or just play lame.

TK8305

Mugenite, Smasher, LPer and ZCer!
I have Smash Wii U! I sold my 3dS Version ages ago! xD

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I own both versions of the game, but prefer playing Super Smash Bros. on the Wii U over the 3DS, as my R shoulder button is on the fritz.

Real talk though, I'd probably get crushed in a tournament. I like to play for funsies, not seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom