• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Secret Anonymous Mafia Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 1

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Vote: Player 1 for being first. You just had to be first twice, didn't ya?
Yes of course.

Honestly it's prob better to vote for p2. Waiting on a vote count but I am going to unvote for the time being.

Unvote

p2 hasn't posted at all yet today and I'd tag them but that isn't going to make them see they were tagged for sure.

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Can we get a vote count @Tristan

I say we vote for p1

Yes of course.

Honestly it's prob better to vote for p2. Waiting on a vote count but I am going to unvote for the time being.

Unvote

p2 hasn't posted at all yet today and I'd tag them but that isn't going to make them see they were tagged for sure.

P1 one's reasoning isn't town indicative but I'm more inclined to vote an inactive in a game where I don't know who's playing.

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
P1 one's reasoning isn't town indicative but I'm more inclined to vote an inactive in a game where I don't know who's playing.

With still 2 full days to go before deadline, you'd rather just vote an inactive? Why is an inactive more likely to be scum than player 1? I'm sure you have null-reads on both, so why does it matter?

unvote
Vote Player 8

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
With still 2 full days to go before deadline, you'd rather just vote an inactive? Why is an inactive more likely to be scum than player 1? I'm sure you have null-reads on both, so why does it matter?

unvote
Vote Player 8

:|

Note the lack of an actual vote on P2...

I'm well aware there are two days before the deadline. I'm expressing the fact that should Player 2 fail to post I'd rather vote for them as opposed to someone else. Imo inactives don't contribute and hinder the town more than help.

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Why go after an inactive on Day 1, a day when more information is better than less when you have the option of going after a player who can actually offer something. Either that inactive will be modkilled or replaced.

Pretty comfortable with my vote. Encourage others to pressure P8 as well.

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Why go after an inactive on Day 1, a day when more information is better than less when you have the option of going after a player who can actually offer something. Either that inactive will be modkilled or replaced.

Pretty comfortable with my vote. Encourage others to pressure P8 as well.

I stand by my opinion. I'd rather see who agrees and disagrees with me. That gives just as much information imo. I'd also rather wait until I can be certain they aren't going to post before I vote, that way this doesn't turn into an unnecessary lynch wagon.

That being said, your last statement makes me uneasy, and it's less to do with having a vote on me and more to do with statement itself. Knowing that pressure votes and inactivity can both occur, I can see something like that as a ploy to try and push for my lynch. IGMEOY for now.

I'd like some more people to post rn. As it stands, P1 suggested P2 but took no action. Meanwhile everyone else is MIA currently. Not exactly liking that.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account

unvote
Vote Player 8
I don't really like the idea of lynching an inactive either. It won't give us any leads and keeps us in a day 1 extending to day 2.
FOS: Player 8

on a sidenote. I just hate player 9. I do not know who it is so I don't know why... but something about the number 9 annoys the crap out of me

Player 4

Mafia Account
Mafia Account

I strongly dislike policy lynches on Day 1, but if there's no alternative then I'm willing to go for it.

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
@Tristan since we have like 24hrs left, PM the real account of P2 for us, plz? Even a little bit of inactivity can ruin small games.

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Knowing that pressure votes and inactivity can both occur, I can see something like that as a ploy to try and push for my lynch

Who are you though? What do I have to gain, as scum, from pushing a lynch on you as P8? I could just as easily slip P2 a vote before deadline as per policy and profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom