• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Stupid Newbie, That I Am...

I am never going to make it through MM. :-) I was in the third graveyard trying to lead Dampe and whenever he got on the floating platform, he would fall off, mainly I was putting him on the wrong one. So, I ran out of time. :-( I reset back to day 1, and want to know, can I just go to the third day and do that grave, or do I have to do all three.

Thanks you so much for any help!
Susan

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Hmmm, pretty sure you can just skip ahead to the third day just to do that specific tomb if you want to. You don't exactly need to beat them all in order or anything like that.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yes, you can skip to the third day and head straight to the Graveyard to get that part of the question done; just head to the graveyard then play the Song of Double Time to get you where you're needed (the SoDT is >> AA VV ). From there, finish up your business and you'll be well on your way to finishing Majora's Mask! You can do it, I know you can! :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom