• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Stuck for Some Stupid Reason

Twilight King

The Actual Hero of Time
It seems that I'm in a spot of trouble, and if anyone could help, it'd be appreciated.

And yeah, I already reluctantly checked out the site walkthrough, but it didn't seem to solve this.

Alright, so in the room with the boss door in the dark palace.... The whole point of the room is to light the four eyes. Well... I've completed the whole dungeon, I'm pretty sure, but I can't get the light to shine on the top-left eye. I feel extremely stupid for not finding it on my own, but I've been pacing around the dungeon for half an hour trying to figure this out. Any help would be appreciated!

I fell in the exact same trap but I figured it out after repeating the Dungeon again. The second room you enter when you first enter the palace, there are two cracked floors near the switch that drops the key to the bottom left of the same room. Blow them up with the bomb or destroy them with the Hammer to light the top- left eye.

Here is a picture that shows you what I mean.

021-.png

See where that bomb is? That's what's causing the obstruction. At first I thought it was a glitch of some sort, but after looking at that image from the ZD Walkthrough it hit me.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I was stuck in that dungeon the exact same way, but one time I exited the dungeon to save (in case my 3DS ran out of battery) and instead of using the warp point, I used the regular path, that was when I noticed the cracked tile. Was going crazy and seeing that was a huge "doh!" moment for me, lol.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
EXACT same thing happened to me my first time through haha, every play through afterwards i make sure bombing those panels is like the first thing i do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom