• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Story Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toboe

Melody Malone
It takes a while for me to do one chapter so it may be a while for it to come out,:( Sorry!

pizzavato

B*RS
I'm gonna wanna join.
Name: maka
Race: human
looks: pale skin, dark red hair with it covering her right eye and it reaches down to her shoulders, eye color is red, long black cloak that's buttoned, patterned skirt, long black boots with buckle, star hair clip, white gloves with buckle on the wrist.
Personality: eager to accomplish goals, head strong, fears opponents stronger than her, hates failure.
Class: fighter
weapons: soul eater evans(scythe and weapon partner), heavens gate (sword), soul eater (sword), giga axe (axe). heavens gate and soul eater will transform later on.
Magic: soul resonance. (combining other peoples souls without harm to increase power)
Skills: witch hunter (soul eater evans), keshin hunter (soul eater evans), ragnarok (heavens gate), legend (soul eater), tremor (giga axe) catastrophy (sword of masters) cleaver (soul stealer)
Other: a fighter with great capabilities. she is the holder of the tri-force of courage and hunts evil souls to power up her weapon partner soul. the two live in a small apartment in death city and they go to a school called the D.W.M.A. (death weapon meister academy)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Are sign-ups closed? I hope not...
If they aren't, then..
Name: Tennor Dekan
Race: Zora
looks: He looks like... well... a zora. Except his right arm-fin is missing.
Personality: Fun-loving yt serious and mature.
Class: Mage
weapons: None
Magic: Electrical field
Skills: Is a social butterfly, and can gather information easily.
Other: Do what you want with him if you can fit him in.

Toboe

Melody Malone
I'm gonna wanna join.
Name: maka
Race: human
looks: pale skin, dark red hair with it covering her right eye and it reaches down to her shoulders, eye color is red, long black cloak that's buttoned, patterned skirt, long black boots with buckle, star hair clip, white gloves with buckle on the wrist.
Personality: eager to accomplish goals, head strong, fears opponents stronger than her, hates failure.
Class: fighter
weapons: soul eater evans(scythe and weapon partner), heavens gate (sword), soul eater (sword), giga axe (axe). heavens gate and soul eater will transform later on.
Magic: soul resonance. (combining other peoples souls without harm to increase power)
Skills: witch hunter (soul eater evans), keshin hunter (soul eater evans), ragnarok (heavens gate), legend (soul eater), tremor (giga axe) catastrophy (sword of masters) cleaver (soul stealer)
Other: a fighter with great capabilities. she is the holder of the tri-force of courage and hunts evil souls to power up her weapon partner soul. the two live in a small apartment in death city and they go to a school called the D.W.M.A. (death weapon meister academy)

you can join but the limit to weapons is two, and the limit to skills is one.

Thanks for signing up:)

Are sign-ups closed? I hope not...
If they aren't, then..
Name: Tennor Dekan
Race: Zora
looks: He looks like... well... a zora. Except his right arm-fin is missing.
Personality: Fun-loving yt serious and mature.
Class: Mage
weapons: None
Magic: Electrical field
Skills: Is a social butterfly, and can gather information easily.
Other: Do what you want with him if you can fit him in.

Social butterfly would be put in personality. You can join:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom