• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Story: Halfblood

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member

Prologue
Yay!
One starry night outside of the busy streets of London on top of a hill, laid three incredible friends. One friend talked about the stars as inhabitable planets that he went to. The other one talked about how she traveled with the man to the other planets and how beautiful they were. The last friend gazed up at the stars and began to cry at such beauty of the stars and she could foresee their future together.
You are probably are like who the hell are they and why are they in London and who are you? Well, first calm down you will give yourself a stroke, and second I was one of the three friends. I was the one that foresaw everything. Every single detail of what was about to happen in time. My Name is Erin Gibson. The man he goes by the name The Doctor or just Doctor and last but never least Amy Pond a red headed girl from Scotland who knew the Doctor when she was very young.
I am about 17, actually I am lying I am 500 years old. Why you ask? Because that man, the Doctor he is an alien, his race are called Time Lords they are travelers of time and space. I was converted into one. Of course, I was converted into a weretiger and a vampire (very painful process). You are asking yourself how the f did you turn into all three things? Well, there was a war against the races of the Time Lords and these creatures called the Delaks. The Time Lords needed new warriors so they would look to the planet of Earth and kidnap the youngest child, in the end my family died in a plane crash looking for me; I was turned into them and befriended the Doctor. He took me out of the war and showed me so many great things in the universe which, I was bitten by the Vampire in Romania and mauled by a tiger in Africa (which involved an angry mob and a big decapitated chicken). Now the race is dead and we are the last of the Time Lords now. Amy is from Earth, she was supposed to get married. What happened was that her husband got shot and fell into the cracks of time; which means she doesn’t remember her husband at all. But this is my story not hers!Anyway, after sitting for a while we decide to get going and head in the time machine. He thinks of where to go next and starts pressing buttons. He asks me “Can you go down in that under area right there and get me that heavy looking duffel bag and that other one next to it?” I nod yes and walk down the ramp; into the basement area, it is filled with junk and it smells like fish plus a side order of onion rings. But I frantically search while the machine is in motion which makes it harder for me. I veer left and right looking for this duffel bag that at this point I don’t think is real!
As the old machine comes to a halt I see the old duffel bag out of the corner of my eye. I race over to it praising someone that I found it. I grasp hold of one of the handles and tug as hard as I could. Suddenly I fall on my butt because the handle broke, I laugh and got up. I wrap both my arms around it and lift! I throw it up the stairs and complain to the Doctor “I could have broken my back carrying that thing!” He shrugs
“Well you are gaining muscle or are you… Wait yes you are or not…” He smacks himself and continues mumbling to himself.
I sit in my usual spot on one of the pillars curved to look like a bed. I fidget around with a light bulb then ask “Where are we going?” He looks up with a smirk on his face and explains “We are going to find Pandora’s Box.” I laugh “You mean you are trying to find a box that holds every fear through time and space.” He nods in agreement I snort loudly “Good luck finding it” he raises one eyebrow in amazement “You don’t believe I can?” I grind my teeth and smile while shaking my head no “I can’t find my Nintendo 64! What makes you so sure you can find Pandora’s Box?”
Amy laughed for a good minute but was stopped when the Doctor looked at her. He scratched his head and then the phone rang… and rang. I ask him “are you going to pick it up? Or shall I magically walk over and get it for you?” He rolls his eyes and picks up the phone. His side of the conversation consisted of a Hello and Okays then he hung up. He slammed on a button and held on. Which I hugged onto my bed as the TARDIS (time machine) was in motion it flew in circles spinning the room, I was going to be sick! Finally the machine came to a stop. The Doctor ordered me to go outside and check the weather. I nodded and ran out.
The sun was bright and the air was crisp and trees were all around me except for the pavement I stood on, which immediately I took one deep breath, turned to the side and threw up which wasn’t pretty! The Doctor threw me the duffle bag and physic paper in a leather wallet. I asked “What am I doing with this?”
The Doctor chuckled and replied “You are staying on Earth. I am searching for the box with just Amy this time alright old friend?”
I didn’t know whether to cry or hit him, but I simply asked “Where am I?” He looked at his gold watch then at the sun “You are on Earth it’s 3:17 AM no Never mind PM. I have no idea where exactly you are but there are a lot of trees and you threw up on pavement which means civilization is probably both ways.” He got in the time machine and took off I walked backwards trying not to get hit by the wind gust that was about to happen in 3….2….1…
Suddenly a big gust of wind (odd huh;)?) flew out and knock me hard on the pavement leaving me unconscious for a while. D:

End Intro

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well, glad you got the story going, looking good, Drag. I had a few good laughs and now wonder what will happen with this Pandora Box quest. Hope you keep writing it.

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Is this Chapter One or the Prolouge? I can't tell...
Prolouge! Lol I forgot name so I said intro lol! thank you

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Chapter 1: I run away
I am awoken by the sound of a car honking at me. I sat upright and flicked the person off. He goes around me and leaves flicking me off to. I rub my head trying to get the pain to stop but it won’t work because of the cars that are all honking at once for me to move. I grab my leather wallet and read the text on the paper it was advice… or at least I think it was. I read “The gods are with you now! Good luck my friend and get a mobile phone!I sat and thought about it for a while... What gods? Christen, Catholic, Buddhist, Hindu, Greek, Roman, Norse, Welsh, or maybe some alien god? Whatever, I tried to get up slowly but my right leg hurt badly when standing so I army crawled grabbing my duffel bag and heading toward the grass. Finally a lady got out of the passenger side and came to my rescue. She dragged me to the side and asked “My dear! Are you alright?” All I could say was “Um...” She grabbed my duffel bag and walked to her car throwing the bag in the back of the van that she was in. Then she came back to get me. She held out her arm I was cautious at first then I grabbed it. She threw me up and helped me walk to the van. She pulls open the back door and slides me inside lying down. She grabs my duffel bag and raises my injured leg higher then the rest of my body. She slams the door shut and walks to the passenger side and climbs in. She tells her friend “Drive to the hospital quick.” Her friend nods and floors it! I swear it was like being in the TARDIS all over again. But after stopping at a stop light the lady started to slow down; which made me feel better and safer. It was fairly quiet with an expectation of the radio that was playing the newest country hit “Pray for you’’ which I began to sing lowly then to higher and then loud.
“ I PRAY YOUR BRAKE GO OUT GOING DOWN A HILL, I PRAY A FLOWER FALLS FROM A WINDOW SILL AND KNOCKS IN THE HEAD LIKE I’D LIKE TO, I PRAY YOUR BIRTHDAY COMES AND NOBODY CALLS. I PRAY YOUR FLYING HIGH WHEN YOUR ENGINE STALLS. I PRAY ALL YOUR DREAMS NEVER COME TRUE!’’ I stop for the sake of the people who are taking me to the hospital. Then my rescuer says “You have a wonderful sing voice…” “Erin, Erin Gibson” I reply coldly. As I lay in the back all relaxed; I get a massage on the back of my thigh which was odd because no one was touching my thigh I place my hand in the cracks and felt vibrate on the back of my hand. I grab it and pull it out to my surprise it was a cell phone. I read the name “Percy”. I put the phone in between the people up front; the phone vibrated and the lady in the passenger’s seat picked it up. I didn’t listen to conversation but I did hear a teenage boy’s voice on the other line and some sort of hissing in the background, but I ignore it. When she hangs up the driver asks “how is your son Sally?” She shakes her head “not doing to good, He was warning me about a teacher calling.” The driver shook her head and sighed “That child of yours” they laughed. Then the driver looked at the mirror which pointed directly to me. Sally turned around looking to see if I was alright. I looked away like she had an evil eye or something then she asked in a sweet loving voice “Where are you from Erin?” I look at the back of her head and say “I am from Chicago originally but I am stay with grandparents for the season.”
I ask “Where am I?” she turns to look at me like I’m drunk or something; but she answered “Why you are in New York honey.” “Oh shoot!” I thought to myself. Then I growled cursing the Doctor in my head (which I knew he heard me). My whole life I thought (and told the Doctor) if I was placed on Earth again; the Doctor would drop me off at Hawaii. But am I there now nope! I am in New York, the city that never ever sleeps. Finding something that might not even be real would be fine about now! Instead of sitting in a van with two older ladies listening to there music! IT MAKES ME SICK!
I lay back down; I look at the ladies cell phone hoping it would ring for me. After praying to Santa and the Easter Bunny, and surprisingly it worked. The phone vibrated and she answered “Hello, Who is this I… Oh you are her. Okay hold on.” She turns and hands me the phone I look at the number and recognize it immediately the number is 07700-900461 also known as the Doctors number. I answer with a sassy tone in my voice “So you dropped me off in New York? Even though I asked you like a million times; to take me to Hawaii!” I heard I grumble and then an answer back “Okay, I am sorry to leave you on Earth. But do you have a mobile with you?” I roll my eyes and laugh at the question. “I am on one stupid!” He takes a long time to answer but then he tells me updates “You Americans, Anyway I have picked up Mrs. Riversong and I am searching for the box. I have a quest for you it is to find an old Centaur named Chiron tell him that the Pandorica is opening.” I look at phone with confusion on my face. I tell him “Chiron was Greek myth why would tell a myth that a mythical box is opening?"
"So Doctor, is there anyway that you are on any pills I should know about? CAUSE THEY AREN’T REAL!” I yell into the phone hearing a yelp from the other side. I continue “They were myths just myths! You are searching for myths!”
He sounded intrigued by my comment then he said convincingly “No you are wrong, Look around you see through the mist! I saw a fairy flying away from you when you threw up. Look harder.” I close my eyes and think. I think about the Greek, Roman, and Norse myths were they real? I end up handing the phone to the lady and letting her talk to my “daddy” then just sleeping from a long day.
I didn’t even notice that I went hospital and I didn’t find that I had a broken ankle. So when I awoke for my deep sleep I was in hospital bed with a neon pink cast on my leg, I began to scream the nurses came running in trying to calm me down but I didn’t who they were so I began moving and hitting the nurses; I began ripping out my ivies and heading for the door. Until a big bouncer looking guard stood in front of the elevator doors all the way on the other side of the hallway. I looked for a quick second and ran in the other direction. I prayed to the Greek and Norse gods (if they were real) to give me speed and some stairs. I ran dodged some people but hitting others. Everyone moved out of the way hoping they wouldn’t get hit by the girl who was in a frenzy state (what they thought). I stopped when I hit the OBGYN hallway. I quickly hid in a nearby janitor closest. I looked in the small area; there was only bed pans and soap. But then I look to the left and see another janitor’s suit out of the corner of my eye. I reach and grabbed it pulling it toward me when I didn’t realize it was sitting on a mop which feel and triggered the fire alarm! I quick take off the patient outfit and slip into the janitorial uniform (a not so perfect fit must have been for an older gentleman).
Everyone was running toward the exit which was easy to make my escape easier. I begin to run again until I am stopped by a pregnant lady who needs help walking down the stair since the elevators are flooded with the disabled people. We walk step by step; I keep telling her we are almost there when in reality we have about 110 more steps to go. Finally a nurse comes to my and her rescue. I bow my head and run as fast as I can which isn’t much with a big fat cast on! I make it to the emergency exit slipping past the nurses in charge of my floor. I hide behind a wall. But I hear a whisper calling for me “Hey! You! You want to get out of here right?” I nod my head yes looking for the voice finally he comes out. He has shiny brown hair which is covered by a bolero hat with a huge feather on the top which almost looks like a phoenix feather (which are rare).He wore black jeans, a black t-shirt that was covered by a vest. He looked around his side of the building and signaled me to come. I quietly sneak over to him wanting to get out of hell. He turns around thinking I am not so next to him but he ended up elbowing me in the chest and making me hit the wall. He spun around to my aid. “Sorry” he whispered. “Its fine; now what about our way out?” He paused and looked at me blankly like I knew what to do.
He pulled out a sword, closed his eyes and the sword burst into flames! I gasped and lowered his hand so the sword hit the ground. “Are you crazy?” I barked then covered my mouth. He uncovered my mouth and looked at me with his brown eyes and said “just trust me ok?” I nodded as I backed away. He pressed his sword against his chest and ran like crazy. He got to the other side which was nothing but forest. He waved and signaled me to come. I peeked over to see what I was dealing with; 4 security guard, 2 mental asylums doctors, and nurses. I count down
5...4...3…2…1… GO!
I do a full blown sprint thinking I will make good time. One of the guards point and begin to run after me I get to the grassy part when I tripped on a boulder that I didn’t see. I fell trying hard to get up but could so I army crawled. I felt a tug on the suit which a guard had lifted me up off the ground. I thought out loud “It’s too late!” The guard chuckled dragging me across the pavement like a sack. Until I heard my almost saviors voice once again. “XAVIER NOW!” he yelled then a white beam flashed into the sky then spread outward upon the hospital. The guard dropped me in awe while looking at the light. I quick ran for it now on the grass and into part of the forest. All of sudden I felt sleepy. I sat down under a tree gasping for air I began to close my eyes and told myself just for a little while; only for a little while. I heard footsteps; my eyes were getting heavy. I heard my new savior say “No, no, no don’t fall asleep. You need to run.’’ I guess I was so out of it that I sound like the girl from Sixteen Candles “No I gotta rest!” I fall back, eyes fall back into my head and out like a light bulb again…..

Chapter 1 ended

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Lol, Atsuma made his intro. Nice, he helped your butt out. XD And I agree with Pandora here, if you break your text into paragraphs, it will look much better than just a wall of text. Good job, keep it coming.

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Chapter 2: I get to know my camp

Chapter 2
I got to say it is hard being me! Because you are so utterly confused all time that you don’t get to see the world as it is beautiful. Or that is what was running through my mind at the time of me falling asleep. Of course sometimes I slip in and out of consciousness which to my eyes I was laying on a hammock and some blonde haired girl feeding me cherry Jell-O. Asking me is I knew where a panda was or something. I kept yelling “Pandorica! Pandorica!” and this girl kept blabbing on about pandas! Finally one day I woke up from this weird dream I thought I was having. Well turns out it was real… I tried not to move for fear of me hitting the floor but too late! I hit the floor hard. I look down and see cloven hoofs. I close my eyes and say “Chiron?” “No” The voice squeaked and continued in a nervous voice “He is teaching a class right now I was suppose to take care of you bbut now that you are awake…” He helped me up and wiped some of the dust on me. I tell him “you are one of the companions of Pan, right? What are you t started with an s…”
“Satyr ma’am, but I work for the consular at this camp people call him Mr. D not Pan, for he doesn’t mingle with the cloven kind. I let out an odd laugh then say “Yeah but he is still is a Satyr! How come he doesn’t mix with your kind! Whatever your kind is?” the young satyr sighed and trotted off for a few minutes leaving me to wait for a good 10 minutes; until he dragged a blonde girl (that looked utterly filmier to me) into the room. She looked at me in amazement like I broke a record for getting up so quickly. While this girl stared at me I got a good glimpse of her. She had somewhat wavy hair, baby blue eyes, and she wore blue jeans and a tank top, she also wore ballet flats to which I thought was interesting. I broke the silence by saying “I am Erin Gibson. And you are?” She looked away for a brief moment and then said “I am Pandora daughter of Athena, My friend nicknamed me Panda for short.” I pause and look down at the ground trying so hard not to laugh at my stupidity. I ask “oh so you were the one that I yelled about the box to? It makes sense now.” She rolls her eyes then leaves for a moment. I begin to LAUGH OUT LOUD! I stopped when she came back in the room with battle armor. I pick the stuff up; gazing at the dullness and rusty condition it was in. I asked “Pandora, What am I suppose to do with this?” picking up the helmet and putting it over my head. She grabbed the sword and said “You need to take these to Hephaestus’s cabin and get these repaired.” I nod then ask another question “For who exactly?” She takes off my helmet and says “You silly, follow me.” As she begins to walk out; I walk out following her. When we got outside it was nice and cool. The birds chirped very loudly with a little bit of music in the background. The trees blew in the wind. There were some bridges and forts high above us which had kids using actual sword to fight with. Archers and other sword fighters used the trees as practice. But once we got out of the forest we were in a beautiful, Greek, hillside. On the hills sat 12 Greek like temples all made out of different materials which I couldn’t see then there was one the size of about 11 football fields made up of different kinds of paint and other things. I looked to my left and I saw a volley ball court, next to that was almost like a citrus farm, and farther than those two was a great big coliseum that looked like the one in Rome!
After a hike up a hill we get to Hephaestus cabin’s smith house. Pandora walks inside while I wait outside looking at the junk shop. It looks like someone threw scraps of metal at the thing! Pandora pops her head out of the front door and gestures me to come inside. “I wish I was in a better place” I repeat to myself over and over again. But when I walk inside it looks like a 5 star hotel lobby. I see Pandora at the front desk so I speed up and stop at the front desk. Pandora tells the boy at the front desk “As you can see she is thin and has a big head. The armor doesn’t fit her. You are the best in the cabin. Shore will you help me?” He rubs his chin like he had a beard and nods. I look at both of them “what is going on here people!” Shore answers “you are being fitted for some armor. If you weren’t in the undermined cabin I would make your own god armor to match your… parent.” I began to cover my mouth I said “this is absurd! All I wanted is to see Chiron, But can I do that no!” I storm off into the sunlight I run to the big coliseum thinking he might be there. I see an opening just my size and squeeze through. I look out and see a sword fighting class for my age of people the leader of the group I recognize on the spot. It was that kid that helped me escape from the hospital. Then I see Chiron. He is half man half horse and his horse fur is brown with a black tail. He has his real hair slicked back and has a beard but his eyes twinkle every time it hit the sun. I hid behind a column until I heard my favorite words in school “Alright class dismissed” I saw everyone walk out of the coliseum except my savior and Chiron who whispered to each other “I fear that the worst is coming” said my savior Chiron put his hand on the guys shoulder and said “It will be all right Saga, We just need a battle plan to fight these metal beings.” I come out and walk over toward them slowly like I was a big shot. The look that gave me was very much like a cry for help. I pretend to look at the stars (which weren’t even out) I tell them “the stars are going out” I continue “that might be a problem huh? The gods need them as fuel and they are wondering who is taking them. But the who is not a who it’s a what; and what is taking the stars energy. The what is the Pandorica also known as Pandora’s Box.” Chiron raised his eyebrows in amazement; Saga just looked at me like I was crazy.
I bowed like I’d seen I movies and told them “The Pandorica is opening; I don’t how and I don’t know why it just is, Lord Chiron. Many creatures from the stars will want to use it against them.” I dare no to look at him. “Rise brave soul” He said in a strong voice. I pushed up on my knee but fell on the ground Saga sighed and help me up. I gave Saga a thank you nod, but didn’t look up at Chiron. “The gods think that there is nothing out in the stars when in fact there is! Delaks, Sotarn, Zygons, Siltheen all looking for the box.” I paused and see what he had to say but he didn’t say anything except “Your day will come for you child” as he walked off. Saga stood there motionless; I looked around and Chiron was gone. I smiled at the motionless Saga for about what seemed to be 10 minutes before I said “my other savoir, Xavier I think it was what happened to him?” Saga looked down finally and scratched the back of his head “I don’t know how to put this…” he mumbled I rolled my eyes and barked “give me the truth already” He jumped his hands were high where I could see them. He began “Darren and him were on a quest to find the reason for the star burning out at night but they haven’t reported back so we presume them dead.” I covered my mouth knowing the answer: he’s dead
So Saga stopped talking he looked around he didn’t know whether to hold me or what so I immediately though of something else to talk about I asked “Who’s your parent that is special?” He put his fist on his chest and yelled “Hail, Odin the All-Father!” I giggled and asked “Isn’t Odin a Norse myth?” He turned his head while he rubbed his neck in embarrassment (he also was turning red). He stuttered “Yeah…Well The camp made an exception after the great Percy left for another quest.” I snorted “the great Percy?” Saga nodded “he is the one who let the gods and goddess of Norse mingle with the Greeks. He found me inside of pipe and brought me here; when I was claimed I was claimed Odin’s child Mr. D flipped out you should’ve seen him…” He recreated the day and Mr. D’s face. Then said “but they renovated it so that every gods child is allowed here no just the Greeks.” I nodded and yawned. He laugh and said “come on I’ll take you to your cabin that you will be staying at.” He ran up the stairs not even gasping for air (which was impressive!) He turned and signaled me to come after him. I looked at the steps; they were small and very narrow that my cast couldn’t even get on the first on. I yelled “I think I’ll go a different way.” I turned around sneaking into the hole I first went into once out I get scared by Saga because he decides to jump out. I hit him on the shoulder and yell “don’t do that ever again!” He looks at me with his brown puppy like eyes and then we both laugh. We being to walk down a moonlit path with nothing but fireflies all around him and I. We talk about each other come to find out his name is Saga Wargod who was once a member of the pirates gang or something of that nature. All I could picture in my head was the scene in Disney’s The Little Mermaid when Sebastian sings “Kiss the Girl”. This is stopped when he shows me to the Hermes cabin. I think for a minute then ask “why here?” He ruffles my hair and says “Hermes is the messenger god but he also guides people…” He stops after I nod no he sighs and walks over to a garage looking place which had a neon yellow sign that read “EMPLOYEES ONLY! OTHERS WILL GET ATTACKED, AND SURVIVORS WILL BE ATTACKED AGAIN!” I laughed and wished I had a camera a few seconds later Saga comes out with a girlish sleeping bag and a very clean pillow. He hands me the stuff and pushes me inside the cabin. Everyone in the cabin stops what they are doing just to look at me. I ask coldly “what? Can’t I join the party?” They all go back to what they were doing. I look around and notice that the undermined have dirty Blonde colored hair and silver eyes while the rest have brown, black and other colors of the rainbow. I set my very pink sleeping bag in a spot and crawl inside. The lights turn out and everyone drifts off to sleep except for me I close my eyes and think.
I wake up when I feel a hand in my pocket which wasn’t my own I grasp hold of the persons hand I can feel it trying to escape but I got it. I shoot up eyes bloodshot from the horrible sleep I got and say in a mean, hissing voice “listen you! Get out of my pocket there is nothing in there!” It was a Hermes boy looked to be about 15 years of age who looked like he was in a lot of pain and probably fear me for the rest of his teenage life. I let go and the boy scurries along with his four friends. Pandora walks in and yells to everyone “Room checks in 40 minutes and breakfast bell will ring in five.” She walks over to me her foot tapping as I rub my eyes. I look up at her, her hair is in a bun and looks all corporate like with a blue jacket and black shoes I say “Oh god! Now I am going to get sued!” She laughs and helps me up I apologize for my reaction and she forgive me we quick run over to get measurement for a my new armor from Shore then the breakfast bell rings. I go with Shore and Pandora to the dining house which is bigger than Solider field! We all sit next to Saga who is at a table next to Zeus table. The camp consular Mr. D and satyrs sit looking outward upon the crowd. Chiron cannot sit so he stands to eat which I thought was odd (but I digress). Wood Nymph gives us empty plates and cups. Chiron clomps his foot on the marble ground and toasts “To the gods!” Everyone else responds to their parent god. I mumble “to whoever chooses me or something” Chiron talks for a few minutes about welcoming new people and then some announcements about different plays and fights going on which all in all made me sleep. Finally Mr. D said in his very southern accent “EAT!” Shore smacks me upside the head which made me wake up. Pandora says “are you crazy sleeping through Master Chiron speech is an honor!” I look at her with my eyes drooping. I ask “why is there nothing on my plate even though you have veggies on yours and 7up in your cup?” Saga teased “because we decided to give you the scraps that we eat!” I pout while folding my arms. Pandora explains “you think about what you want and then you get it, same with the drink as long as it isn’t alcohol related then Mr. D will be all over your drink!” I look at my new camp consular; he has potbelly but hides it well with a tiger print Hawaiian themed shirt with a leopard cowboy hat and a belt buckle that says “I love the wine country!” I start to think about it I yell “DINOYSUS!” Everyone looks at me including Dionysus. His tiny eyes dart at me reaching in and grabbing my soul. I smile and sit back down I nod like a queen gesture my hand and say “continue.” Shore says “yes that is Dionysus but you don’t have to scream it!” He and Saga laugh while Pandora and I give the girl evil eyes which made them both stop. The hall got quiet for a moment; suddenly we all heard bang, bang, bang! The doors blasted open with a white light bursting inward everyone shielded their eyes and when this was all over Saga looked and then yelled “It’s Darren and Xavier back for there quest!” Everyone cheer and whistled until they saw Darren cradled in Xavier’s arms… o.o

End chapter 2

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom