• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Stone Tower Temple, Hard or Not?

Stone Tower Temple

• Easy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hard

• No more difficult than most.

• Total voters
I do find it challenging for sure and what makes it challenging having to turn the Temple upside down.
Another thing that makes it tougher is there are lots of open spaces where you can fall to your death.
really love the music to Stone Tower.

But i find Great Bay temple harder though.

The only thing that I found hard about the temple was actually getting up TO the temple. The inside was easy, albeit the fact that my gamecube froze on me every thirty minutes into the temple, erasing my progress. I had that stupid Elegy of Emptiness memorized and stuck in my head by the time I actually even got to the Master Garo. I fought him about four times. NO JOKE. So yeah, the temple wasn't hard, but my Gamecube made it suck. A lot.

the walrus cat

the walrus who was a cat
I found the great bay temple harder. The stone temple is also difficult at some parts. The main reason these two temples are so difficult is because of the variables that the changing water currents (in gb temple) and flipping the tower present. If you change one of these at the wrong part of the dungeon, you can waste a lot of precious time.

I've gotten halfway through the Temple (where you hit the crest with a light arrow to change it) and I've found no difficulties. The hardest temple to me still remains the last visit in ST.

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
the main problem i always have with the stone tower temple is i keep running out of time, even with the time going at half speed. i keep getting lost :(

It's pretty difficult if you want to complete the temple 100%. Finding the stray fairies takes a lot of time and they're in places you'd least expect. And because there is the element of turning the temple upside down, it can get pretty tricky. It's not the most difficult out there, but it's still pretty tough. I never understood why people found the Great Bay Temple or even the Snowhead Temple more difficult, since I find those pretty straightforward. The pipes in the Great Bay Temple can be tricky, but since the current always gives you few options, it's not that hard to figure out.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
There is nothing wrong with Stone Tower Temple. It by far is the best Dungeon in Majora's Mask. I originally did find having to go back outside its entrance to move those blocks and expose the red switch annoying, but when I got back into it, any lingering qualms melted away. It has the best explorative qualities out of the other three and intriguing puzzles that made the experience enjoyable...and actually Stone Tower is the only one I've been able to collect all the Stray Fairies from, besides Woodfall Temple.

Nintendo did indeed save best for last on this one. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom