• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Steam Year in Review

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
5627322b-8d97-41c8-a50c-38b68ff91c05.png

It's that time once again to look back at our gaming antics and feel bad about all the time we spent shooting Spanish zombies in a weird part of Spain that still uses the pesatas. The far handsomer Steam alternative to the gaming year in review. It's no surprise that I spent most of my gaming time playing Baldur's Gate 3. It's a chonky game that benefits tremendously from multiple playthroughs. I enjoyed most of what I played this year, but Baldur's Gate 3 is Baldur's Gate 3.

Did anyone else spend too much time on their PC (and on Steam in particular)? Did you spend four hundred hours romancing an angry Tiefling woman who could benchpress you with one arm?

Nowhere near as much as last year for me, probably more due to having finally got a decent computer last year to actually use for PC games. This year I spent far more time with my Switch, even some PS3, and some old DS games. But I did play a little bit here and there. I’ve got to say, Steam’s mobile formatting leaves a lot to be desired.

IMG_5676.jpegIMG_5669.jpegIMG_5670.jpegIMG_5671.jpegIMG_5672.jpegIMG_5673.jpegIMG_5674.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom