• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Wars Battlefront trailer revealed

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwWLns7-xN8

Here it is. I loved the first two games and have been waiting ages for this. Really looking forward to it along with many other games this year. 2015 really is going to be a good year for me with Witcher 3, Deus Ex, FF15 and now Star Wars Battlefront.

What fo you think of the trailer and are you excited for this game. Nov20th is the release date.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Looks incredible, but obviously that isn't actual ganeplay so we'll see how it turns out in the reveal trailer. I just hope DICE don't make this series Battlefield Star Wars Edition because that would really kind of take away from the original Battlefront games which had their own unique twist.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Fun trailer! DICE is the perfect developer to bring back Battlefront, so I can't wait for this title, I didn't really play a lot of the old Battlefront titles but I remember asking a friend if we could play it every time I was over at his just because I liked it so much. All the leaked gameplay stuff too is increasing the hype a lot! :)

Okay, the gameplay that was shown today looked fantastic. This is definitely the best looking and best sounding Star Wars game ever made.

I love how the mission on Hoth recreated the epic scope of that battle on the ground and in the air from the side of the Rebels as well as the Empire. It's great to see heroes and villains making a return as well; I know some people preferred not having them, like in the original Battlefront, but they definitely spice up the gameplay. I can't wait for November 17th!

Reactions: Dio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom