• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Wars: Ahsoka Series

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator

We got a teaser trailer for it today. I'm cautiously optimistic. Having watched Rebels, I get the gist of what's going on, but there are a lot of characters I don't recognize, and I'm pretty curious to see more stuff about what happened in the aftermath of the Empire's fall. I really want this to be good, since Ahsoka is my favorite character in the entire franchise. I'll definitely give this a watch sometime.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I haven't watched Andor yet. Heard polarizing reviews of it. Nonetheless I'll watch it
I haven't watched Andor, either. I can't say I'm particularly interested in it. Haven't started Mandalorian S3 or Bad Batch S2 yet either... Those I will get around to in due time. Not sure how much those series will have to do with Ahsoka.

I haven't watched Andor, either. I can't say I'm particularly interested in it. Haven't started Mandalorian S3 or Bad Batch S2 yet either... Those I will get around to in due time. Not sure how much those series will have to do with Ahsoka.
Andor is the best Star Wars since Empire in my opinion. Things actually have stakes, and the world feels lived in and real. But it also doesn't have much Jedi stuff...some people really like the Jedi stuff. I've never liked Mando, but Bad Batch S2 is pretty good, especially the ending.

Andor won't have much to do with Ahsoka, but Mando is kind of connected because of Book of Boba Fett. They all take place around the same time and Star Wars is now much more focused on its timeline.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I kind of fell off with Star Wars after the sequel trilogy. Never started watching Mandolorian despite hearing good things. Kenobi was good, I felt like it took awhile to hit a stride but once it did, it was fantastic.

I was interested in Star Wars Visions but I still haven't watched it.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
I freakin' love Star Wars. I grew up in the old fandom and was 9 when The Phantom Menace released so it was aimed directly at me. I have spent more hours on Star Wars games than I have Zelda games (excluding text-based role playing) and I have more Star Wars books on the shelf than probably 95% of us have BOOKS on the shelf. I have...well over a hundred Star Wars VHSs. This universe was formative for me.

Too bad it ended in 2012. Disney's attempts at monetizing the universe have had ups and downs but it's not Star Wars any more than a company purchasing the rights to Bach and producing a kazoo album makes it a Bach composition. I couldn't care less about the Ahsoka series except for the fact that Disney's marketing of their fanfiction as "Star Wars" may turn successive generations off to the actual canon. I hope for the sake of those who care that it's awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom