• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Fox 64 3D and Kirby: Mass Attack Initial Impressions

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I recently bought Star Fox 64 3D and Kirby: Mass Attack.

Star Fox 64 3D is another meticulously crafted n64 remake. The visuals have been updated and the multiplayer mode slightly improved. Taking down Andross is as fun as it was 14 years ago.

Kirby: Mass attack is the fourth and final Kirby for Nintendo DS. The game controls entirely with the touch screen and plays smoothly. You control up to ten Kirbys tackling obstacles. One Kirby, for example isn't enough to pull a turnip from the ground, but five are. The game's beginning is also quite solemn with the skull leader Necrodeus splitting Kirby up and almost killing him! Daroach from Kirby: Squeak Squad also makes a cameo but not as a villain but rather a hint giver.

Expect my reviews for these games in 2-3 weeks.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I played KMA when it released in Japan, that game is so fun! Cute too, but mostly fun! I adore the gameplay, and I think it is one of the DS' better games. Certainly not a great game, but a better game in its own right!

I've yet to play Star Fox 3D, but from commercials it looks like you can do any number of things in a dogfight. I would love to absolutely destroy three of my friends! :xd:

I never got to play Star Fox 64 3D, but I will definitely like it since I loved the original. But I probably won't play KMA because I don't really like Kirby games.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I'm going to make a YouTube review of Star Fox 64 3D but I love it! I haven't gotten Kirby Mass Attack yet because I'm saving for games I REALLY want, but SF643D is awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom