• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ST - Second Split?

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Technically , you are right , about the timeline spliting there , not about minish cap . Because in real life , it is true when people say "If you kill a butterfly in the past , it will change the future drastically ". It is mainly the actions that changes everything . I watch this thing in the History Channel where it said that "...There are millions of Dimensions... " and "what every could of happened , did...". What is was trying to say is , like , if you had a cup of milk , and you spilled it , in an other Dimension , you didn't , and in the next dimension , you did . So that's where the saying "What ever could of happened , did " applies . So the question "Do you want to an engineer or an warrior" could just be one of billions of questions that created a new timeline . When i say "...one of billions..." i am talking about all of the questions ever asked in the Zelda series . Like "Do you want a blue or Red potion ? " or "Do you want to go to the Water Temple first ?".
But i really don't know what to say about the Connection from Spirit Tracks to Minish cap and/or an other new game yet to be released...
Maybe, (I'm not entirely sold to that theory) but we're theorizing the timeline, not the multiverse. There may be two separate timelines, one in which Link smashes a pot and one in which he doesn't, but the opportunity for two things to happen doesn't cause a split in one timeline. As I said earlier, the OoT split was caused by actually altering one timeline. If ST Link were to pick one path, then go back in time and make himself change his mind, that would create another split.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom